**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Cosmic AG for Galan of Knull?

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I still have to do V2 carinas challenge to defeat abyss green goblin and am going to do it with knull. Was thinking might as well awaken him to save me 25-30 hits + then he can be used in battlegrounds. Dupe on galan doesn't seem as vital as it is for knull.

I already have:
- duped r4 herc r3 king groot, cgr, gorr, corvus r2 venompool
- unduped r2 sersi and venom

Cosmic AG for Galan of Knull? 31 votes

Galan
48%
CrimsonXChaosChuck_Canuck75HasibullahfidaEwell65SSS69Wolf911AzenstarJenskeDBanannaPandaMenToWolvesHidr8__MightyDDerpyEagleDanRoseVirag2Yitttstainz 15 votes
Knull
48%
TerraLogan00AmaadAkiraSarvanga1_RenaxqqNgoalong711CyrillFromTulawillrun4adonutFrostGiantLordN0madSuperstar_1126PowerOfACandleSeñor DudeA_FungiThe_Paragon2 15 votes
Sersi
3%
Barri8 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
    Galan benefits from simple awakening. Knull wants a lot of sig stones to make a sunstancial difference. So it all boils down to how many sig stones you have.

I have awakened Galan and he stays at sig 1. Knull will eventually go to max sig.
  • Options

Galan benefits from simple awakening. Knull wants a lot of sig stones to make a sunstancial difference. So it all boils down to how many sig stones you have.

I have awakened Galan and he stays at sig 1. Knull will eventually go to max sig.

Only have 40 something but with battlegrounds now getting sig 200 aint a problem. Is it worth it tho for the reasons listed above? My alli mates say to use it on galan
  • Options

Only have 40 something but with battlegrounds now getting sig 200 aint a problem. Is it worth it tho for the reasons listed above? My alli mates say to use it on galan
    In my opinion and experience, you should rank up for content. Since you have a particular piece of content in your mind, the investment in Knull is not only worth it, but a must-move. Do it.
  • Options

In my opinion and experience, you should rank up for content. Since you have a particular piece of content in your mind, the investment in Knull is not only worth it, but a must-move. Do it.
    Since I have done all content except abyss I don't know if that's true anymore. Right now I see Im ranking more for battlegrounds than anything else.

Which would also be great for knull as hes good on offense and def for battlegrounds but galan too. Do you have galan awakened? And whats the difference with his sig?
  • Options

Since I have done all content except abyss I don't know if that's true anymore. Right now I see Im ranking more for battlegrounds than anything else.

Which would also be great for knull as hes good on offense and def for battlegrounds but galan too. Do you have galan awakened? And whats the difference with his sig?
    I do have Galan awakened, at sig 1. Whenever his power-manipulation immunities kick in, he gains more of his resistance buffs quicker. And therefore, of his planetary mass. Also he gains stun immunity, which is great to have. It's not a huge deal imo, but it makes the build up of his damage, faster.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Knull
    Galan really doesn't need it. I took galan to R4 unawakened.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Knull
    A_Fungi said:

Galan really doesn't need it. I took galan to R4 unawakened.

Yeah, Galan doesn't need awakening. Knull, on the other hand, benefits hugely from awakening. Once you get his ramp up going, the armor breaks can shred through the opponent. I took Galan to r3 unawakened as well for TB
  • Options
    I have awakened knull; sig 50 atm :)