**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured or basic

Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Should I save shards for featured.

Comments

• MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    Depends the size of your roster, if you're kinda new to 6* i would suggest focusing on basics to increase faster. Otherwise if u have like 100-120+ 6* champs I'd go with feature.

You could also do a mix like opening a feat than a basic so you have opportunity to get the godlike champ from feat aka infamous and AM
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    MiniMF said:

Depends the size of your roster, if you're kinda new to 6* i would suggest focusing on basics to increase faster. Otherwise if u have like 100-120+ 6* champs I'd go with feature.

You could also do a mix like opening a feat than a basic so you have opportunity to get the godlike champ from feat aka infamous and AM

Thanks
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 988 ★★★★
    Just like Mini said, this all comes down to your roster.

There are loads of champs out there now and it just depends who you want. I usually identify one champ I really want then open the dual class crystal that they would be in.

I will be continuing to open this feature in my desire for spot and idoom remaining after initial opening.