**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Returning to the contest.

Returning to the contest after more than a year long break and there are some questions I wanna know answers to.
-When I left i remember Kabam introduced duel bots but i couldn't seem to find them now... Did they remove the bots?
-Is AW worth playing?
-Have there been any major changes to the contest in last 1 year? Like the one I noticed is that they brought solo incursion (which is good for me since i never did duo incursions because i felt like a liability).
-Why haven't they updated the training grounds after parry?
-Are there any events apart from CW for which i should save my units?
-Where else can i get incursion revs and potion as they are so expensive in unit store?
-Which of the 2022 and late 2021 champs are God tier, and which should i avoid ranking at all cost?
-Any other general tips or like any new features?

Also silently using the Forums for past few days, noticed that SpideyFunko is still as active as when I left (Hello spidey if u are reading this) and Dr Zola still signs his messages like he used to before. Miike is the same as he was when i left and apparently there's a new favourite admin in the town, Jax?

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    they've recently said that training grounds aren't a priority atm

other than cyber weekend, the other big spending event is July 4

they just recently changed difficulty level names and jacked the difficulty to a stupid degree on the lower levels.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    AW is worth playing 5 star nexus for silver and 6 star nexus for gold
    Kabam added battlegrounds which is a good way to get shards
    You can revive farm in 3.2.6
    And @Kabam Jax is a legend
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

they've recently said that training grounds aren't a priority atm

other than cyber weekend, the other big spending event is July 4

they just recently changed difficulty level names and jacked the difficulty to a stupid degree on the lower levels.

July 4 was here before as well but it didn't use to be as good as CW? Is it the same now?
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Also what happened to the meme thread? Is it still alive or did they bring it down?
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,153 ★★★★

Also what happened to the meme thread? Is it still alive or did they bring it down?

It is still alive ppl just haven't made memes
    And there have been so many champs but any champs that came in 2022 are all really good
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    AW is not worth it unless you really like that format. I havent been a part of an alliiance for over a year and won't be until you can quest and have champs in war at the same time. There are still cheaters and bots but that is in every game so you just have to roll with some of that.
    Not Dr zola
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I'd rather do battlegrounds in my alliance than AW

From someone who is not in an alliance lol