**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Paragon rank up?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Just explored 8.1, super fun and stuff but i just had to pull a skill 3-4 gem😭😭😭
Anyways should i take aegon to r4 for the title or wait for someone better.

Paragon rank up? 39 votes

Rank him up
17%
TC1RabarberstengelSpideyFunkoJefechutaDeepworldhdsjskskskAllMight17 7 votes
Dont rank him up
82%
buffajrzuffyHzoriDeaconHawkcrew2000GardoshGiantwalrus56Soyheyor123SoulcrisherCowabungaSearmenisYodabolt21Pseudo_19jaythekidCyrillFromTulajd641Zombombhunter44Barri8FrostGiantLordZAHIDMALIK1588 32 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rank him up
    Rank him up, when you get Paragon resourcers are way easier to get for more R4s
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hit monkey???

no iso, no mats, and also I still have OS and herc to rank up
  • SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72 β˜…
    Dont rank him up
    if you are able to rank 3 your favorite champion in the first row other than Aegon that might be better to rank 4 unless you are pursuing abyss or rol.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If I was in ur place, I would rank up that Monkey or Falcon....most probably the Monkey
    U can always take up OS & Herc a bit late
    Getting paragon should be the priority here
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 β˜…β˜…
    aegon is my most wanted champions back to 2018. but i would say that he is useless now. rank up hitmonkey, falcon or even cross bone. not aegon. not untill he is your 5th r4 skill at least.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,597 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dont rank him up
    You shouldn't go for Aegon unless you're planning on doing Abyss runs or long quests. For utility I would prefer Hit Monkey or Falcon. Hit Monkey finishes fights really quickly while Falcon can basically counter any champ. Really, its just between these two, but if I were you, I would go for Falcon. His rotation is easy to master, and the amount of utility makes him a god in the game
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ill probably just end up ranking hitmonkey. Thanks for the help guys! 4 more t2A and I'll be able to do it
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,151 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2023
    Dont rank him up

Monkey
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dont rank him up
    Hit Monkey is awesome, you will not be disappointed…
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Looking back, I'd rank up Elektra to achieve Paragon....

But from yours, aegon (they are bringing new abyss style content), hit monkey, moleman... Even og BP and xbones unduped, are all worth it.

The discount and tiered rewards make it worthwhile.

The caveat.... If you are finding battlegrounds matchmaking relatively favourable, then push as high as you can/GC, before you rank them if they are high sig, as you may get pushed into the next bracket after you rank them and it could hobble your BG progress.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 337 β˜…β˜…

if you are able to rank 3 your favorite champion in the first row other than Aegon that might be better to rank 4 unless you are pursuing abyss or rol.

it isn't worth it taking Aegon to r4 for abyss not to talk of rol. r3 is better.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 337 β˜…β˜…
    hold on to it or do hit monkey for now