**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did I make the right choice for my 4th rank 4?!

I chose Nimrod over AA for my 4th rank 4. Did I make the right choice? What are your friendly opinions?

Comments

• o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Nimrod is objectively a fantastic r4 choice, though as others have said, ranking up champs you like is the most important thing
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I just did nimrod and kitty over AA as my 4th/5th.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    The thing that some people don't consider when debating champion rank ups is that regardless of the decision, if both are starting one rank below, there really won't be too much of a difference, so there isnt a *wrong* answer. They are still usable, just slightly lower stats.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    Nimrod has more utility than AA, and is overall a better champion. Still, you should rank up who you want. I mean, you got r4 BWDO sitting over there. There is no such thing as a bad rank up, just who you prefer
  • xTURKISHxxTURKISHx Posts: 70

I just did nimrod and kitty over AA as my 4th/5th.

I am debating kitty, kingpin or overseer for my 4th r4..but kitty is unduped..it is really erking me..

I'm just trying to figure out which champs actually show a huge difference from r3 to r4... I don't see big difference in scorpion.. but I definitely saw a big difference in Hercules
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 400 ★★
    Depends if you enjoy nimrod more than archangel. If you do, then that is great cause you should always rank up whoever you find the most use and joy out of.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    AA was my second r4 and nimgod was my 4th lol they are both worth the investment. bwdo might be my next one as well, great minds B)
  • Wilton2107Wilton2107 Posts: 4
    Nimrod was my 3rd. He is the best. I have Warlok, but choice him. No regrets. Congrats bro.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Decent decision, no point thinking too much and stressing out, but honestly she is a fun champ to play with
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 ★★★
    Can’t go wrong with Nimgod. I would had chosen AA as he does bleed/poison which is slightly different but I doubt you will notice the difference anyway…
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Nimrod was also my 4th R4. I definitely use him more than AA (who is also R4).

Just keep ranking up who you use the most!
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Angryneeson52 Just in the last 2-3 days got my BWDO to R3 and I love her! Great choice!
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★

I’m not fooled by your flex post neeson

Only 4 R4 in today's game is not much of a flex.
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    Such a nice wave of support then these weaklings chimed in. Jealous as usual of Neeson.

Thanks for everyone who thought nimrod was the best choice. You were correct.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Annoying.
    Who should be my 5th rank 4? I’m thinking between Nick fury, immortal abomination, Spider-Man 2099, long shot, kingpin, or stealth suite spidey?
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    Is it someone you enjoy playing? Then it’s the right choice. Look….I just R4’d my Juggernaut. Did I have have other, more worthy candidates waiting for that nod? Absolutely. Do I enjoy playing those candidates more than Juggs? Nope. I love Juggy so much I want to marry him. Am I second guessing myself? Nope.
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★

I chose Nimrod over AA for my 4th rank 4. Did I make the right choice? What are your friendly opinions?

Yes but why BWDO as R4? This would be a better question...
    Badass84 said:

Yes but why BWDO as R4? This would be a better question...
    Bwdo is amazing.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Terrible choice. Hit the UNDO button before its too late! 🧐