**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

16k Prestige looking for Map 5 alliance

Hi everyone. Let me break it down for you so you can decide if I'm a good fit. If not, I take no offense and thank you for your time either way:

Good:
16k Prestige
On daily atleast twice a day
Map 5 is my bread and butter and I know/love it
Not afraid to spend money and/or use items if I'm stuck on a path

Bad:
I don't use Line
I haven't done AW in 4 years and don't plan on it
I have a different sleep schedule then most, so won't be on lastly until around 3-4 hours when AQ begins, and 3-4 hours before it ends
I don't do battlegrounds or any PVP mode. I'm not a PVP guy

Bottom line: Its just best to treat me like the foreigner who doesn't speak English and everyone leaves alone, but you know he's going to handle his business and show up daily. If I'm right for you, then add me in game: gsil247 If not, thank you for your time.

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Hey, map 5 only, 3bgs, 14.1k average prestige, optional 2 bg war no items, don't care about burning 1 loyalty revives war, for those interested, but not needed.

No line. Whole alliance is active daily. Relatively active in game chat... English speakers, quite a few middle aged, grumpy men.

No line, no external chat, no minimums (but we hit decent or max milestones in nearly everything).

Ilovescotch in game and sent you a request.

(we have 2 or 3 in each AQ BG that can solo the whole map, we score 360m per round, we just like to maintain a full and happy alliance!)