2.5 FTP years playing MCOC!

Mylo_ZylotoMylo_Zyloto Member Posts: 26

I haven’t spent a dime in game and feel pretty proud of myself. I’m not the best player ever and I’m sure there are FTP players that have been active the same amount of time that are farther, but overall very proud of myself

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    Great job bro! I love the roster, and the champs are stacked! You have made way more progress than I did, and its good to see players appreciate the f2p aspect of the game. When you don't spend anything, it gives you a whole new experience, one that you actually have to work fro instead of just beating the game with Units Man
  • Mylo_ZylotoMylo_Zyloto Member Posts: 26
    Thanks man! I appreciate the encouragement. It’s been slow, but I have really enjoyed playing the game. Lots of hours of fun!!
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Great job bro! I love the roster, and the champs are stacked! You have made way more progress than I did, and its good to see players appreciate the f2p aspect of the game. When you don't spend anything, it gives you a whole new experience, one that you actually have to work fro instead of just beating the game with Units Man

Even a free to play player can brute force everything with unit man. Trust me, I have done a great deal of content with huge amounts of units without paying for them. You can very easily get 80.000 units a year by just playing the game actively.
    Sure, a whale type of player has an 'easier' time. But most do not buy great amounts of units, but instead crystals so they always have the newest champ. Or the first of the highest possible rank.
  • PikokPikok Member Posts: 156 ★★
    Congrats mate. I am on the same path as you. If you would play arena progress would be quicker. Still big congrats
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    2.5 years and only cav....
    Pikok said:

Congrats mate. I am on the same path as you. If you would play arena progress would be quicker. Still big congrats

O yeah I hate grinding arena. Just want to play for fun and not anything too serious!

2.5 years and only cav....

Yep! I’m perfectly fine with that. Progressing at my own pace!

nice going mate u will become paragon soon work hard . best of luck

Thank you :)