**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you wait on the Level Up solo event to rank and level your champs?

Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
Like the title says, I'm curious do you guys wait for the Level up event to come around to rank and level champs?

Do you wait on the Level Up solo event to rank and level your champs? 159 votes

Yes! I never rank or level without the event
36%
MasterSmokeLeNoirFaineantDanielRandOllyoxenfreeDrenlinDuMonUSpeedbumpTheVyrusSmokely7MagrailothoscaptaincushExHavokF317GarloWoodyNailsomeSandeepSpseudosaneMoosetiptronic10or_StrongGogeta91199 58 votes
I mostly rank up when level up is on but sometimes I can't wait
40%
SnakeEyes69MagicBentonWorld EaterRaganatorEfilwenSpity68KDoggg2017Feeney234GK_23phillgreenCat_MurdockbuttersMhd20034Darth_StewieCassyCrazyjack719RaikisWicket329Lovejoy72Exi 65 votes
I might when level up is on but don't really wait on it
12%
GroundedWisdomallinashesSundance_2099Darkrider05DragonMCOCDRTOButtehrsRookiieEwell65SSS69CowabungaSHIELD4AGENTThePredator1001Wasy1Salve_maker05JHVS123ProtogenoiStertslAgent_7xakhllacessential 20 votes
No! I never wait for level up and don't bother with it
7%
CondemnedToeGabebravoSarvanga1_TheSaithRenaxqqTheNickster20LpooSpecMNogood22ElMelloiPowerOfACandleTopgunrules4evr 12 votes
Other (please specify)
2%
Maverick75Obsidiman_JonesAmazing_Demon05TheCaptain412 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Yep pretty much
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    I always wait and save so I can rank top 10% and get all the new rewards. The relic shards + 10% relic t2 fragment and 6* stone is worth waiting 4 days to level up.
  • Options
    WoodyNailsomeWoodyNailsome Posts: 87
    edited February 2023
    Always wait for Level up. We really need an update to Summoner Advancement though. Alliance rewards are trash even for top alliances now.
  • Options
    I have a tendency to Hoard things. But the 25 units gives me incentive to actually rank stuff up.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

As far as i remember ranking up doesnt give points...
    Meaning i might rank up at any time but only lvl them up when the event is up..

Yup good call! I tend to do it right after each other but ranking up and leveling later is definitely an option!
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    I almost always wait.

However, if I want a champ for content (like the new carinas), I will level them outside of the event so I can complete the content on my own time.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Other (please specify)
    Level up only on Level Up solo event.
    But rank up either on class progress event or also on this one in case on expirating iso or catalysts or nothing inspiring me to end the event.
    Jackpot when the 2 events happen at the same moment.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’ve had wars where the perfect counter wasn’t an appropriate rank. So I ranked and leveled them up off event. Otherwise I try to wait.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    No! I never wait for level up and don't bother with it
    I rank up 6*s whenever I want but during level up event I rank up one or two 4* champs.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I'll rank if something is going to expire but 90%+ of level ups are done during level up.

I spent 20m gold in an hour a few weeks ago, I'm trying to avoid level up for a month or so now haha.