**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

EOP question

This is just imaginable and hypothetical but which champions would make certain fights harder to complete in your own opinion? The nodes stay the same, the rewards stay the same.
In this imaginable scenario, only the champions change. (Ex: Champion A would make the Champion B fight more difficult). Feel free to explain why as I am genuinely curious about this

Comments

• Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited February 2023

This is just imaginable and hypothetical but which champions would make certain fights harder to complete in your own opinion? The nodes stay the same, the rewards stay the same.
    In this imaginable scenario, only the champions change. (Ex: Champion A would make the Champion B fight more difficult). Feel free to explain why as I am genuinely curious about this

There are tons of examples of this.

Using an energy damage dealer against Havok.
    Using anyone places an armour break (other than Mags) against DragonMan
    Using a Nullifier against Crossbones
    Running Liquid Courage without a Poison Immune against Nick Fury.

I could go on forever since the challenge is finding someone who actually can do the fight.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    This is a confusing post. What is the point?
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 418 ★★
    A_Fungi said:

This is a confusing post. What is the point?

There's no point. Just wondering what people think. I was basically asking, if the fights in EOP were changed to different champions, which champions would make the fights more difficult, with the nodes staying the same (Ex: Spot might make the Nick Fury fight harder to complete or Sasquatch might make the Ikaris fight more difficult)