Carinas Vol 3 Spider-Verse Challenge

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Member Posts: 581 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Planning on doing the spider-verse challenge next, will be my 4th of 6. Thinking of bringing stark spidey, stealth spidey, and spider ham. Because i dont have a spidey 2099 at all or a miles ranked up. Could this team do it Ok?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    I would strongly recommend bringing either Miles or Spider-Gwen for this, especially if you’re going to be doing the left side. There’s a lot of unblockable in that quest, and they handle it extremely well.

That being said, if you’re going to the right, Stealthy should be great for Scorpion, Ham for Ikaris (although it’ll be tough), and then Sparky for Peni and Kraven. Then probably Sparky again for Thanos.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    You should be fine. Do not go left. I actually did left without a carina and did all carinas to the right.

Good luck!
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    A_Fungi said:

You should be fine. Do not go left. I actually did left without a carina and did all carinas to the right.

Good luck!

Thats what im planning on, just doing left side with herc an power through
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,104 ★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

Good luck!

Who did you use for the challenge? I have done left for the completion and currently planning the Carina challenges
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    I did all of Carina's Challenges utilizing the right path. For this challenge, I used S2099, Stark Spidey and Peni...not a bad run.

The team you've indicated could work.