Carrinas vol 3 guides

De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Member Posts: 471 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Are there any in depth guides out there, think it’s time to start them so any guides would be helpful :)
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    Personally, I found myself most frequently referencing Karatemike's videos and his marathon stream. That's where I'd recommend starting.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Try You Tube. There are at least 4 or 5 on each challenge. Google search would’ve helped with that.
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Member Posts: 471 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Personally, I found myself most frequently referencing Karatemike's videos and his marathon stream. That's where I'd recommend starting.

Thank you 🙏

Try You Tube. There are at least 4 or 5 on each challenge. Google search would’ve helped with that.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed 🫣
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    If there was a guide, would you donate to the person that helped you?
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    KT1 has some good guides with spreadsheets to use to make your own teams.
    Which also helps you consider other champs apart from the top 3 everyone is using.
    @TheKiryu

KT1 has some good guides with spreadsheets to use to make your own teams.
    Which also helps you consider other champs apart from the top 3 everyone is using.
    @TheKiryu

Ahh perfect. That’s just what I need mate. Thanks!

• DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    Also, feel free to post what champs/path/challenge you will be attempting and we can provide advice.

There are two ways to go about it. You either watch a bunch of videos yourself until you find a good video that can help you. Or you ask the people who did the above and get started with the worthwhile guides right away. Het OP just asked a question. Just because he/she hasn`t gone about it in the way you would does not mean you have to be mean about it.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★

There are two ways to go about it. You either watch a bunch of videos yourself until you find a good video that can help you. Or you ask the people who did the above and get started with the worthwhile guides right away. Het OP just asked a question. Just because he/she hasn`t gone about it in the way you would does not mean you have to be mean about it.
    Wasn’t being mean at all. There are tons of guides out there.

Most of the guides are worth while themselves, but not for everyone. If you don’t have “x” champ, us telling someone one guide is better than the others is pointless. He should do his own research and find the find the right guide that fits his roster.

Prime example for me - I don’t have Juggernaut as a 6*. So everyone telling me that KT and Lagacy guide for the mutant or helmet heir challenge would be pointless for me and a waste of time.

Wasn’t being mean at all. There are tons of guides out there.

Most of the guides are worth while themselves, but not for everyone. If you don’t have “x” champ, us telling someone one guide is better than the others is pointless. He should do his own research and find the find the right guide that fits his roster.

Prime example for me - I don’t have Juggernaut as a 6*. So everyone telling me that KT and Lagacy guide for the mutant or helmet heir challenge would be pointless for me and a waste of time.
    But isn`t asking people for information doing research aswell? You either ask a computer to search for something, or you ask people. Seems close enough to the same thing to me.
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    KT1 on youtube has good planning videos on each objectives that helps with thinking through your options.

MCOC Noob on youtube has videos on a few of the objectives, but it does help with options and seeing the actual fight strategy.