Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

How good is knull?

Just pulled a 6* Knull . Wanted to hear some opinions about him and any tips on where he's useful and how he is overall.
I have the resources to take him up to r3 and awaken him to a very high sig if he needs it.

Comments

• Options
    MadmardaganMadmardagan Posts: 8

Just pulled a 6* Knull . Wanted to hear some opinions about him and any tips on where he's useful and how he is overall.
    I have the resources to take him up to r3 and awaken him to a very high sig if he needs it.

he is quite good. He is fantastic for diss track in aq. he is fantastic for bgs. I have him as the 3rd best cosmic although its debatable. Hercules and CGR 1 and 2. Knull, hulkling, galan, hype.. all could rotate as 3rd
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,602 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    He's good but I don't like to ramp him up every fight. At sig 200 ramp up is faster but still. I'm using him for Battlegrounds and only if there's no better options.
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 526 ★★★
    He is amazing. Evade couner with huge damage. Stops healing, resistances to poison, degend, and bleed. Applies armor break. With high sig by the time you are almost to an sp2 you can throw the sp1 and be set from there for most fights. Not "the best" cosmic, but a phenomenal addition to a roster.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,655 ★★★★
    He's great, but needs high sig to reach his full potential. Rotation is easy, and his Armor Breaks deal massive damage