**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many sigs on domino?

phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I'm thinking of buying the gem. I have a few worthy champs but I'm really tempted to use it on domino for some fun and interactive BG's action.

How many sigs do I need, or, how many to make the gem worthwhile?

I could sig200 straight away, not including the 50 with the offer but where it gets complicated is I also have a generic from the not gifting event and a Herc that I would be silly not to think about.

I have 60 mutant sigs, will 110 be annoying on defence and make the purchase/use worthwhile?

Thanks!

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't opt to awaken and sig her over Herc. Herc us much more worthy. I have a sig 200 domino and I can honesty say it makes little difference when being used for attack, I imagine it's a pain to deal with when she's a defender
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Mackey said:

I wouldn't opt to awaken and sig her over Herc. Herc us much more worthy. I have a sig 200 domino and I can honesty say it makes little difference when being used for attack, I imagine it's a pain to deal with when she's a defender

I only want to do it for defence, fun and interactive damage can be the difference between a win and loss even when playing well and I've never used domino as an attacker in BG's since I have that covered by other champs.

I can take Herc to 150ish sigs as well. Waiting until I get enough pots for some EOP action.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Domino probably needs at least sig 150ish. She's a pain to deal with as a defender ngl
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Bought the gem anyway, I'll wait and see who I use it on depending on how my win/loss is looking.