**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So when is the compensation coming?

BoogalooglerBoogaloogler Posts: 97 ★★
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
I'll keep this short, as I don't feel the need to rehash obvious issues that have already been detailed repeatedly by others in the forums.

Just want to know when and what compensation is coming for the input and AI issues. AQ is unplayable, and now with war starting back up....

Notice I didn't ask if, as this shouldn't be in question at this point.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

I'll keep this short, as I don't feel the need to rehash obvious issues that have already been detailed repeatedly by others in the forums.

Just want to know when and what compensation is coming for the input and AI issues. AQ is unplayable, and now with war starting back up....

Notice I didn't ask if, as this shouldn't be in question at this point.

Compensation for what? They haven't even acknowledged the issue... Good thing you are not asking; but demanding.. I'm pretty sure that will speed up the process ..
    Yes, they did finally, Jax commented in a post that they have a list of acknowledged issues and this one was on the list, i dont remember the link but if you look for it you will find it.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    From what I've noticed .. kabam don't tend to compensate for issues until the issues have been rectified. Being as the issues are still running riot at the moment one can assume we won't be getting anything yet... if we get anything at all
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    On other positions Kabam to talk about compensation quest and bg just have to wait for it to happen
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Jefechuta said:

Mackey said:

From what I've noticed .. kabam don't tend to compensate for issues until the issues have been rectified. Being as the issues are still running riot at the moment one can assume we won't be getting anything yet... if we get anything at all

They compensated input issues for months before they "fixed" it
    Yep and if I recall it was because a timeline wasn't clear on when they'd actually be done but they'd made progress, enough for them to deem the issues dormant. Look how that panned out 😂. Soon as anyone mentioned about inputs after that they silenced folk saying it was fixed etc, they basically threw in the towel and continued to cop a deaf un and now it's coming back to bite them.

Basically.... don't expect compo this time
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    The inputs have screwed up since the last update. Hopefully they are looking into this specifically, rather than general lag stuff
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Catmanndo said:

I can only speak from my experience on my iPad Pro and these issues have been ongoing, just a lot more frequent and annoying this month.
    Is the kabam team still rebuilding the game engine?
    I’d like some clarity on what they’re doing to improve the basic functionality of controls.
    Please and thanks…

It’s on the trello board and it says there’s a “fix in development”. Idk how far along this solution is but hopefully it’s almost done.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Catmanndo said:

I can only speak from my experience on my iPad Pro and these issues have been ongoing, just a lot more frequent and annoying this month.
    Is the kabam team still rebuilding the game engine?
    I’d like some clarity on what they’re doing to improve the basic functionality of controls.
    Please and thanks…

It’s on the trello board and it says there’s a “fix in development”. Idk how far along this solution is but hopefully it’s almost done.
    The game has also said this for a few years so you may not want to hold your breath…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    Honestly I just want them to fix the game because I like it. Or liked it.

Before circa July 2020 when inputs took a major hit, I was decent at the game. Not MSD but got many a 1% finish solos and generally just enjoyed playing and thinking my way around problems.

But inputs puts all that in jeopardy. Removes all skill from the game. Why plan? What good will it do when you can’t block?

(True story) Recently a new bug has popped up for me. Character is permanently blocking in the fight. If you touch the screen to block. You stop blocking.

It happened first in arena and now in TB Event Quest.

I would someday like to be able to recommend this to people that ask about it. But for now I have to warn people instead.

Plz help