EOP warlock does, og spidey work?

Luffy002Luffy002 Member Posts: 47
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Just a note, PG spidey tends to apply a fair amount of debuffs, and warlock with his node would constantly purify them as well as power drain you and degenerate you as well.
  • Luffy002Luffy002 Member Posts: 47
    Pikolu said:

Yes he works because armor break, but why would you do that to yourself? Do you need help?

i wanna fo it so i can use herc for the other three fights

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,350 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Yes he works because armor break, but why would you do that to yourself? Do you need help?

Says the person who did a run with ghost rider 😝

Jkjk
    In all fairness, that run was the reason why I took Chavez to r5 🤣
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,350 Guardian
    Luffy002 said:

Pikolu said:

That makes sense, have you thought about doing CGR for those fights instead? Because while it is possible with spidey, you will not have a good time at all.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Use sym spidey instead
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Theoretically he can work
    But based on the pain that u are thinking about unleashing upon urself, I'll just say that he does not

U can use Venompool or CGR for that fight
    Or even Symbiote Spidey will be much better than the OG one

I used Venompool for my Thunderbolt run on left side
    Venompool soloed Havoc & almost soloed Fury
    Can be useful for Hercules as well

IMO CGR & Venompool are the best options for that Warlock fight

And using OG Spidey is not at all advisable
  • Luffy002Luffy002 Member Posts: 47
    Pikolu said:

Luffy002 said:

Pikolu said:

That makes sense, have you thought about doing CGR for those fights instead? Because while it is possible with spidey, you will not have a good time at all.
    i have, i was going to r3 cgr but i realized i have a hard time doing the herc fight with him

• ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    Keep in mind that OG Spidey is getting buffed soon(ish) and that will remove his armor breaks. If you're ready to go then it's fine (aside from it seeming like a terrible idea in general), but if you're building up toward a run somewhere down the line, it's worth noting.

I would also recommend CGR. You don't need to use him vs. Hercules. On my Spider-Verse run, I brought him along for the three other fights before the change node, but I used Miles against Hercules.