**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

fair matchup tbh

personally, idc that much- but i can see how this could be an issue to others in matchmaking..

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Maybe I'm missing something but don't fully understand what your trying to show. If your showing what you perceive as an unfair AW matchup, please share the AW ratings for both alliances (which I don't see unless am completely missing something).
  • Options
    If indeed the Map shown is the same alliance as whose profile you also showed, then yes, something TERRIBLY WRONG.

A 2600 WarRating Plat-4 team matched against a brand new, very low, and only 120 War Rating alliance ???
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,329 Guardian
    edited February 2023
    .. but how did you even get thru 1st two sections (there is a solid line on one path going into final boss island group) ?

Or did opponent just not place anyone along the way until the ending nodes (or knew they were gonna be facing a low team *somehow* and selected lower defenders to play) ?

Anyways, to answer a question of how matching works, it is strictly based on War Rating. (not Prestige or player Ratings). So NOT what I see from your pics.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    100% a fair matchup
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    If it’s a bunch of four stars then how is your Mole Man dead
  • Options
    antiunitmanantiunitman Posts: 4

If it’s a bunch of four stars then how is your Mole Man dead

i’m using an unleveled r1 mole man facing a r5 nf😭
  • Options
    antiunitmanantiunitman Posts: 4

.. but how did you even get thru 1st two sections (there is a solid line on one path going into final boss island group) ?

Or did opponent just not place anyone along the way until the ending nodes (or knew they were gonna be facing a low team *somehow* and selected lower defenders to play) ?

Anyways, to answer a question of how matching works, it is strictly based on War Rating. (not Prestige or player Ratings). So NOT what I see from your pics.

thank u for the war rating part- that must have been what the placement was based upon. also, the first two sections were blank and only the boss island was occupied.