Options

Best?

Comment who you think the most fun and most powerful champs in the game are here :)

Comments

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
    Spot
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Unit man
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Tazerface, well maybe he hasn't been added yet because he's obviously have to be broken op.
  • Options
    Elsa is waifu
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★
    My favorite Groot
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    I love hulkbuster, he is incredibly fun to play with especially his stun off sp1 and power lock on sp2. But the heavies in the corner are the best.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Idk. All the characters I use are pretty repetitive. They all pump out crazy damage, but I wouldn't say any of them are "fun".
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,227 ★★★★
    The most fun champ to me would be Magik with her power control ability. It's so satisfying once you power lock the defender and just keep spamming sp2 and the defender can't do anything about it. Wish she was a 6 star already.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 805 ★★★
    big head ultron in the background
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 160
    Be(a)st
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,663 ★★★★
    Ultron. Its just so fun to play him. Rack up his bleeds, heavy attack charges, push the opponent to sp3, use his own sp3 to Power Burn, and heavy attack to get 8 bleeds. Its just so satisfying. Honestly, the only thing more satisfying is watching AA's Neurotoxin do all the work as the opponent slowly(or quickly), dies