**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there an alternative without a phone?

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
My phone is damaged so I'm without a phone for the time being. I don't have an ipad or any smartphone devices. Is there any possibility to play mcoc on the macbook pro laptop (without the Bluestack, which I know is illegal) legally?
I don't play to do any EQ or SQ, but do want to grind the arena for units.

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Android tablet.. if you own one.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    psp742 said:

Android tablet.. if you own one.

Nope, guess I'm going to have to step away from mcoc for a while til the phone is fixed. Not a bad timing since this month's events are pretty much kaput.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,145 ★★★★
    You can also use any tablet not just android. I run mine on my ipad mini and Samsung S22 phone.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★

You can also use any tablet not just android. I run mine on my ipad mini and Samsung S22 phone.

Sadly, you missed op message he doesn't own iPad.. anyways we all want to help and hope that counts for something..

OP, hope your phone is repaired as soon as possible..
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,145 ★★★★
    psp742 said:

Sadly, you missed op message he doesn't own iPad.. anyways we all want to help and hope that counts for something..

OP, hope your phone is repaired as soon as possible..
    I should learn to read carefully before answering. Looks like OP is out of luck till OP's phone is fixed.