**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Juggs only eop run question

Hi,

I want to do a juggs only double dip run, all the youtube videos ive seen no one was using suicides, i reckon they used MD instead, my question is why ? Soecially for kraven fight when you inly get power when he uses sp’s so MD is useless here, And would it be bad to still use suicide and instead use a 200% power boost plus all the other boosts 30% , 20% ,20% attack def

Comments

• Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275

Bron1 said:

Hi,

I want to do a juggs only double dip run, all the youtube videos ive seen no one was using suicides, i reckon they used MD instead, my question is why ? Soecially for kraven fight when you inly get power when he uses sp’s so MD is useless here, And would it be bad to still use suicide and instead use a 200% power boost plus all the other boosts 30% , 20% ,20% attack def

Ikarus is such an easy fight if you have at least lvl 3 md, if you don't he's kinda a nightmare.
    Cides are horrible for ikarus cause the heal block that's pretty much it.
    Have fun!
    Awesome ty