Question about ghost

DotemDotem Member Posts: 30
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Hey everyone
I have 6* rank 2 dupe ghost and her special attack are very very weak and I run full suicide. I dont understand what I doing wrong, I launch special with fury,cruelty and noting
Can someone please explain to me what I doing wrong
I finally got her and I really frustrated
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 804 ★★★★
    Are all your hits critical? If they're not, then you have to dash back to trigger phase and then immediately throw your special.
  • DotemDotem Member Posts: 30
    Crys23 said:

Are all your hits critical? If they're not, then you have to dash back to trigger phase and then immediately throw your special.

Done this also very weak. Only the first hit is critical 9k max
  • NIOBBBNIOBBB Member Posts: 138
    Are you running full suicides? Like 3 points in both suicides masteries? Also can you send a video of you doing the special attack?
    NIOBBB said:

Are you running full suicides? Like 3 points in both suicides masteries? Also can you send a video of you doing the special attack?

Yes I running full suicide with 3 points in both suicides masteries.
    Where can upload video?
  • Saske97Saske97 Member Posts: 81
    Dotem said:

Crys23 said:

You need to work on your timing if only the first hit crits. If you are fast enough with dashing back and throwing the special, all three should be crits.
  • DeremusDeremus Member Posts: 148 ★★
    Throw heavies to get furies. 2 or 3 furies and big yellow numbers
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Dotem said:

Crys23 said:

Use sp2 immediately after phasing!!!

Ok I will try againThank u guys
    I have tried what u guys said and it really help. Thank u all now I can finally enjoy ghost !!