Options

Skill awakening for BG?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,279 ★★★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I have a skill awakening gem. No need to save because I have 3 generics, one romance and two techs. All content is finished except Abyss (60%), and the dual EoP scarlet witch carina challenge. I’m in silver 1 so war is not a major focus.

So if my primary focus is BG, who benefits the most? I’m leaning towards KP or Falcon (have both at max sig 5*). I’m not the best but not the worst BG player (always get to Gamma II and stop).

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 752 ★★★
    KP
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Kingpin, also try get him to sig 65(?) as he will start with 3 rage buffs and get a 4th on the first blocked hit.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★

Kingpin, also try get him to sig 65(?) as he will start with 3 rage buffs and get a 4th on the first blocked hit.

it is 65
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,646 ★★★★★
    Blade is underrated. Not saying KP is bad, but I like giving less popular advice. Moleguy is also still pretty decent and his awakening is solid on offense and defense.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    Kingpin for sure. Blade would be second IMO
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 316 ★★
    Gonna go against the grain and say Falcon, the increased crit rate is great and Falcon shuts down so many annoying defenders
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,664 ★★★★
    Falcon. He benefits from the increased crit, and he is just such a versatile champion, awakening is a must to finish BG fights quickly
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,279 ★★★★★
    KP it is then. Thanks all.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Blade is underrated. Not saying KP is bad, but I like giving less popular advice. Moleguy is also still pretty decent and his awakening is solid on offense and defense.

MoleMan's awakening is imo useless for BG offense. All the benefit scales with missing health which ideally you have none of when attacking in that game mode. It's a pretty solid ability outside of BG but OP stated his intent was for BG. Kingpin even at Sig 1 is really solid. Mine is sig 20 and I have no issue using him at all in BGs. Absolute powerhouse.