**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

What's got Sentinel looking so down?

AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
Wrong answers only

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    I just thought he was missing his neck bolt and can't raise his chin.
  • Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Na dude is like 'WTF Kabam, I ain't got claws and I ain't mystic, so why the hell am I even sandwiched between them?'
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Worried that Tigra will found out what he did last night with Omega Sentinel.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,212 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Maybe thinking something and smiling after remembering good times 😄😄
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,840 ★★★★★
    His connection isn't going up anymore, so Mojo is trying to find someone for him
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,793 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Thinking Mojo is stupid because he hasn't brought him a mutant yet
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,799 ★★★★★
    Embarrassed at being in a side quest where yet another "solo the boss" objective is being used while knowing that the "reward" for doing it stinks?
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    He is the centre of a love quest created by mojo. But he has no junk, so he is wondering why he really needs a love partner. He just told Mojo, and Mojo is just laughing about it.