**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds mega bug

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Honestly, I am not surprised but I am said it once any I will say it again, test your releases there are so many bugs it hasn't been funny for a long time. Honestly I wish I recorded this fight.
I was facing annihilus using hood lost 40% of life, I am not a mcoc ninja that's for sure. But I won't in about 50seconds.
The result screen showed me 0% health which is wrong and annihilus 100% which is just rubbish.
While I have seen this before I brushed it off a rubbish, but it's seldom and now has happened to me. Honestly it's completely demotivating and while surprised I am not.
Has this happen to others
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Faced this sort of issue after winning 2 fights not once but 6-7 times this season or else facing heavy stacked team, it's actually frustrating and depressing at the same time.

Don't know why are they taking things so lightly and not addressing this issue publically. I hope they check several times before releasing.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    First time i hear about this.. haven't seen anything on the forums about this new bug
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    It amazes me that people always think that conditions that affect them are universal without checking. This sounds super annoying, and I think this happened to me like 3 months ago, but I currently am only getting the slightest lag/dropped inputs on my specific device wand with my connection. It may be rough for you, but just because you are facing this doesn't meant that Kabam has missed some sort of massive bug that they should have easily caught. You also said that it happened seldomly, but now that it has happened to you, you think it qualifies as a "mega bug"?

I could also be wrong, but I have faced things like you described before and occasionally has been due to a spotty connection. Have you sent in information on your specific case to Kabam so that they can test out and try to fix the problem?
  • Options
    Unabonger97Unabonger97 Posts: 49
    Fix it or shut it down kabam
  • Options
    I am impressed I have yet to face this issue, so BGs works just fine on a Samsung Note 20.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I am impressed I have yet to face this issue, so BGs works just fine on a Samsung Note 20.

Two fights since objectives rolled over, both bugged. iPhone 13 pro max.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    BG is Eternity of pain. Well played kabam
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    It’s a myriad of bugs too, not just one, which probably makes it harder to fix + more annoying for players who don’t know what to expect from their next match
  • Options
    Bosley said:

Save your energy and sanity and don't play Battlegrounds Its not worth it......

I would agree, but the rewards are very nice
  • Options

It amazes me that people always think that conditions that affect them are universal without checking. This sounds super annoying, and I think this happened to me like 3 months ago, but I currently am only getting the slightest lag/dropped inputs on my specific device wand with my connection. It may be rough for you, but just because you are facing this doesn't meant that Kabam has missed some sort of massive bug that they should have easily caught. You also said that it happened seldomly, but now that it has happened to you, you think it qualifies as a "mega bug"?

I could also be wrong, but I have faced things like you described before and occasionally has been due to a spotty connection. Have you sent in information on your specific case to Kabam so that they can test out and try to fix the problem?

Mega bug sure might be an exaggeration, but in the current climate of lag, dropped inputs are far worse this month. It's really just an accumulation of issues that aren't or cannot (tech know-how) to address. I play the game on 4g so my device runs about 100mb