**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Date.game episode 3 rewards

AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
Might be only for me but why does level 4 give better rewards than level 5 in the new side quest?

Comments

• Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    It may just be me but I find this week 3 threat level 4 super difficult, in order to k.o squirrel girl I need to get close right? But getting close makes her unstoppable, I tried to nullify the furies and unstoppable but can't because its a passive, anyone else find this week's date game boss nodes very annoying too? Also the rewards aren't that great in my personal opinion considering I found it quite difficult.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 673 ★★★★

It may just be me but I find this week 3 threat level 4 super difficult, in order to k.o squirrel girl I need to get close right? But getting close makes her unstoppable, I tried to nullify the furies and unstoppable but can't because its a passive, anyone else find this week's date game boss nodes very annoying too? Also the rewards aren't that great in my personal opinion considering I found it quite difficult.

AA works well; just parry, heavy, then dash back to prevent the fury and repeat
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They're all divided among the total month. So it may have more 6* Shards, but it balances out in the end.
  • Options

I used doom to breeze through level 4 & 5. Most mystics should work for it right? Knocking down with a mystic attacker places a neutralise on the defender, taking care of the furies.
    Ah right I'll have to try again when we get next set of tickets because I wasn't able to use doom since she would get her fury and unstoppable before I could place any staggers, come to think of it rintrah would be the perfect counter for the furies (if I had him....)

But like I said it may just be me being rubbish at the game but I seriously think kabam need to put more thought in these node pairings, threat level 5 of last month's was ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited February 2023

AA works well; just parry, heavy, then dash back to prevent the fury and repeat
    I'm sure he would, that dude cheeses everything lol, yet again another case of not having the champ aka AA 😭
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,049 ★★★★

They're all divided among the total month. So it may have more 6* Shards, but it balances out in the end.

It is weird though, right? Like yes, it all balances out at the end but why would you make some rewards better on the earlier threat levels than the later?