Who do I rank up now to Carry on my journey

Hypercrtz1_1Hypercrtz1_1 Member Posts: 34
Hi guys

Need some help to who to level up next ? I am now uncollected after 1 month of playing the game and I think I’ve pulled some sick champs, just don’t know who to level, please help!

pla

Comments

• Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    Definitely got some awesome champs there so congrats on all the great pulls, I always say rank up who you enjoy most, but I would rank up rintrah, iron man infamous, hulkling, continue ranking dragon man and ghost (if you can play her effectively) I'd also recommend watching some videos on all these great champs I listed, Jason vorhees on youtube is a great channel for learning champs. Hope this helps! 👍
  • Johny_JoestarJohny_Joestar Member Posts: 60
    How did you beat the electro boss In act 5,and which path did you take.
  • Hypercrtz1_1Hypercrtz1_1 Member Posts: 34

How did you beat the electro boss In act 5,and which path did you take.

Ms.Marvel ➜ Colossus ➜ Guilotine ➜ Ronan ➜ Duck ➜ Karnak ➜ Dr.Voodoo ➜ Star Lord ➜ Electro (Boss)
  • Hypercrtz1_1Hypercrtz1_1 Member Posts: 34

Definitely got some awesome champs there so congrats on all the great pulls, I always say rank up who you enjoy most, but I would rank up rintrah, iron man infamous, hulkling, continue ranking dragon man and ghost (if you can play her effectively) I'd also recommend watching some videos on all these great champs I listed, Jason vorhees on youtube is a great channel for learning champs. Hope this helps! 👍

Thanks man, yes rintrah is deffo one I love playing! But feeling venom also, seems like a tank!
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★

Thanks man, yes rintrah is deffo one I love playing! But feeling venom also, seems like a tank!
    Venom is definitely a beast, he can be helpful for a lot of things especially when it comes to utility based nodes!