Who are you selecting, in a day or two???

TheSaithTheSaith Member Posts: 636 ★★★
Well here is reward from Gold path . I already have magneto . And i think Gambit will be my choice. What's your???

Comments

• Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    awakening / more sigs on magneto isn't a bad choice u know... but if you really prefer new champs, i would suggest rogue
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    Gambit
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    It's pretty simple.
    If you don't have a Mags, pic him up or Awaken him.
    Pretty Damn neat for New players.

For many players, it's just iso.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    I'll probably choose whoever has the lowest Sig.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    I need a five star Gambit for one of the Carina Challenges, so him
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Mutant iso8
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Gambit though awakening Rogue can add some isos to Magneto.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    How many days of the battle pass did I miss…I swear it was just one
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    I still don’t have Rogue. So Rogue. Pick Emma earlier over Phoenix but then got Emma last week. So I felt like I let Phoenix down.
  • WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Member Posts: 64
    Don’t remember.. but certain people bought all the 7-day boosters on day 1 solely because of the false advertisement for a chance at 6* Wolverine at the end of this event - conveniently (for kabam) they half-admitted to their mistake by refunding the 9.99 event cost but won’t refund the approx. $20 for the boosters even tho (again) they FALSELY ADVERTISED an item. Most of us who bought those boosters were probably going to buy the $10 event anyway, so didn’t want refunds on that but we would have NEVER purchased those boosters to claim rewards like these 5* options. With or without the boosters we would have eventually claimed these prized 5* options this thread focuses on, & no offense to those of you who are happy for this, but this is below what the paragon-types wants at this stage. So by events end, those of us who bought the boosters but were refunded the event will have spent double the cost of those who didn’t buy, received a 5* gambit or rogue or magneto, didn’t have a chance at a 6* Wolverine due to a false advertisement AND miss out on about 28 days of extra 6* shards (paragon selection ) after day 30 because we were refunded half the amount that good honest business would dictate.
    BAD & UNETHICAL business @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra