**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Looking for help with 5.2.4

SkyeBerrySkyeBerry Posts: 90
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Hey the masochism node is the global node here, my top champions seem to all use debuffs a lot I'm working on a mastery setup so I don't need help there right now, but I am probably going to need to rank a couple new characters to pass this level. I'll post pictures of all my 4* characters here and would like advice on who is good against that node thank you :)

For those who don't remember/know what the node does it's a 7second cool down that purifies all debuffs and heals

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Warlock can block healing. Herc can nuke lots of fights. I’d recommend those two. Quake is phenomenal if you can get her play style down.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,487 ★★★★★
    Parry is a debuff. Use more intercepts play.
  • TylermcbainTylermcbain Posts: 20
    If only you had the hood
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Ghost with wasp synergy can cheese masochism if you learn her playstyle. Warlock also is very good for masochism.