**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does Attuma need awakening?

DireWolf199DireWolf199 Posts: 20
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Just got Attuma today, does he need awakening?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 397 ★★★
    Don’t invest in him until his buff comes out. 4 months is awhile, but right now he’s just not worth the investment for every account.

I don’t think his awakened ability is super important though.

Jinx
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★
    No not really needed.
    But I really like Attuma so I've saved an awakening gem for him a few months now and even unlocked the bleed resist mastery just for him and he's r3 rn I've wanted to r4 but already used the mats... I've got him the day his buff was announced, 2 days ago.

That 4000 red dmg is from the sig, but only when u have max Concussions, for a r2.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Need? No. But it’s certainly nice to have.
  • Options
    Thank u for the suggestions guys!!
  • Options
    My progression level is Paragon, and I currently own 19 r3's(I know it ain't a lot), but I think I'll be taking Attuma to rank 3, I heard he's good on defence, and I really really liked the character design and his unique kit. Super pumped about his buff.
    Thank u Darkraw for throwing some light on Attuma!!
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★

My progression level is Paragon, and I currently own 19 r3's(I know it ain't a lot), but I think I'll be taking Attuma to rank 3, I heard he's good on defence, and I really really liked the character design and his unique kit. Super pumped about his buff.
    Thank u Darkraw for throwing some light on Attuma!!

Yeah about that Good on defense stuff... maybe it's just me but... I've fought a fully unblockable Attuma with Spider supreme on TB eq (not Mystic chapter) and he barely got 20% hp off me so for me he don't seems like a good defense anymore