**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BGs drafting phase

MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
Is anyone else getting a huge amount of matches start where you pick first?

My past 13 matches have all been me choosing first of which ive won my past 4, I've noticed over the past few seasons that, more often than not who picks first loses more regularly, could be coincidental I guess but I seem to win a lot more when I pick second. The times where I do pick first I generally tend to lose the first round but then win the second 😂

Thoughts? Is this just placebo or does anyone else feel the same way 🤔

Comments

• MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

We should have to pick at the same time. Like the banning phase would make it more fun

Yeah that would be ideal but both parties would leave it to the very last second in order to try counter the opponents choice.

I think an easy way around it (and I'm stealing this idea from one of my fellow officers @tee_win) ... those who pick first in the intial drafting, places defence second and those who pick second in the initial drafting places defence first 🤷‍♂️
  • KlippKlipp Posts: 174 ★★
    I personally like the choose the last champ so I always finish the bans quickly but I tend to notice I always have to pick first. I haven’t heard of any transparency of how this actually works tho. Like is it a coin flip? Is it whoever finishes bans last or first?
    Klipp said:

I personally like the choose the last champ so I always finish the bans quickly but I tend to notice I always have to pick first. I haven’t heard of any transparency of how this actually works tho. Like is it a coin flip? Is it whoever finishes bans last or first?

Who knows lol

• PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Mine keep picking for me first. Very annoying!!
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    same
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    I’d just like to be able to pick my champs. And then be able to fight with them.

Dr. Zola
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★

Mine keep picking for me first. Very annoying!!

The last two BG where I had first pick it choose for me....wasn't a time lag and my internet was fine. Both times I'd go to draft and it already had my first guy picked ....both times is was mojo. Wonder.if it is a bug with him
    DrZola said:

I’d just like to be able to pick my champs. And then be able to fight with them.

Dr. Zola

Well that would certainly be a step in the right direction 😂