act 4 energy

CheebeesonCheebeeson Member Posts: 57
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips

hopefully thise come through as images and not just spammed text, im just reporting my act 4 track dissapearance cause people are getting energy back so i thought why not.
4.1.2 and 4.2.2 shown in images

personally i feel you should have just given everyone who completed any of act 4 free energy refills instead of letting people report it themselves to get their energy back
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,240 Guardian
    They redesigned ACT-4 (and lower ACT's) quite some time ago now.

Merged, changed, revamped, deleted, or added paths may now cause just portions of paths to say still completed, while not the rest of the same changed path.

And Rewards are still all available to be claimed again if you had not done ACT-4 100% previously.

If all you had done was 1 path (or even just a few) previously in an ACT-4 quest, and now unfortunately have to do that (changed) path over again, you would still be SAVING energy compared to what it used to be, because of how much was cut out from the quests.
    (And even more so on lower ACT's if only partially done before, because those were SEVERELY reduced in size).

I doubt many people (if at all) have been getting any Energy back from Kabam, except maybe under specific situations, like maybe they were just 1 path away from full explore, but now had to re-do like 4 paths, or something.
  • CheebeesonCheebeeson Member Posts: 57
    edited February 2023
    thats interesting i didnt know that, i do know a couple people personally who reported it and got energy refills from only 1 path completion, they just simply did what i did and reported it on here with a couple screenshots and in about an hour they got sent some energy
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    Do these people you know happen to be on Global Chat?

I'm just saying if you're going to report something then you'll need to submit a support ticket. I don't think the mods are going to be able to give your account energy refills.
  • CheebeesonCheebeeson Member Posts: 57
    sorry i was wrong,
    they didnt report via forums, they did infact contact support like you said, thank you for your replies though, it did help the process of me finally figuring out how to contact support properly =)
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey @Cheebeeson, we previously posted an announcement HERE about these changes.
This discussion has been closed.