Angela worth R5?

Is Angela worth R5? She would be my only cosmic R5 if I did. I do not have Thor, Hyperion, or Medusa.

Comments

  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    She's better than thor but not as good as Hyperion and medusa. Go ahead she is really good.
  • Yes
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,328 ★★★
    I'd say Hyp or Medusa first tho
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 508 ★★
    What ppl find so especial about Angela? I see many ppl complementing her, but i think her healing is absolute **** and her speciais also suck
  • use your common sense.........
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 111
    Codornas wrote: »
    What ppl find so especial about Angela? I see many ppl complementing her, but i think her healing is absolute **** and her speciais also suck

    Dude......her damage output is crazy, she can acumulate up to 3 furys, each one is 900 damage at rank 5, 4*
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 508 ★★
    Nemesio wrote: »
    Codornas wrote: »
    What ppl find so especial about Angela? I see many ppl complementing her, but i think her healing is absolute **** and her speciais also suck

    Dude......her damage output is crazy, she can acumulate up to 3 furys, each one is 900 damage at rank 5, 4*

    Thats it? Well she s no better than Captain Marvel or Drax then.
    Drax causes bleed and stacks more fury
    Cap marvel can increase damage with special bar and is poison imune..

    Im asking cause i missed Angela on the arena cause of 80k points lol :/

    I got 50/50:
    Hyperion
    Thor
    Venompool
    Drax

    Im about to up another one since my only Cosmic 5* is Ronan and i hate him.
    So im thinking about King Groot or Captain Marvel, since Medusa s arena is so far away
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 307
    edited November 2017
    Codornas wrote: »
    Nemesio wrote: »
    Codornas wrote: »
    What ppl find so especial about Angela? I see many ppl complementing her, but i think her healing is absolute **** and her speciais also suck

    Dude......her damage output is crazy, she can acumulate up to 3 furys, each one is 900 damage at rank 5, 4*

    Thats it? Well she s no better than Captain Marvel or Drax then.
    Drax causes bleed and stacks more fury
    Cap marvel can increase damage with special bar and is poison imune..

    Im asking cause i missed Angela on the arena cause of 80k points lol :/

    I got 50/50:
    Hyperion
    Thor
    Venompool
    Drax

    Im about to up another one since my only Cosmic 5* is Ronan and i hate him.
    So im thinking about King Groot or Captain Marvel, since Medusa s arena is so far away

    That "That's it" comment makes me assume you never used her or care to use her which is the problem you're having. It's best to try her first before you write her off. Brian Grant writes off Ghost Rider only cuz he never took the time to use him or learn to use him, does that make GR a bad champion? Hell no. Opinions do not override facts and the fact is, she hits like a truck and only behind Hyperion and Medusa in the cosmic class for DPS.

    Oh and yes, she's worth R5 even unawakened. She's great with suicides if you plan to use those also.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,276 ★★★
    She's definitely a great AQ champ right now. Great damage (without bleeds) and regen is a rare combo.
  • I have her r5. She’s is awesome. Crazy damage output. Her damage is so good it’s hard to use her for the vanquishing blow sp1 events cos she can wipe out opponents in one hit when you think you need another one to be sure the sp1 will take them out!
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Yes. Insane damage and decent survivability
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 508 ★★
    Saiyan wrote: »
    Codornas wrote: »
    Nemesio wrote: »
    Codornas wrote: »
    What ppl find so especial about Angela? I see many ppl complementing her, but i think her healing is absolute **** and her speciais also suck

    Dude......her damage output is crazy, she can acumulate up to 3 furys, each one is 900 damage at rank 5, 4*

    Thats it? Well she s no better than Captain Marvel or Drax then.
    Drax causes bleed and stacks more fury
    Cap marvel can increase damage with special bar and is poison imune..

    Im asking cause i missed Angela on the arena cause of 80k points lol :/

    I got 50/50:
    Hyperion
    Thor
    Venompool
    Drax

    Im about to up another one since my only Cosmic 5* is Ronan and i hate him.
    So im thinking about King Groot or Captain Marvel, since Medusa s arena is so far away

    That "That's it" comment makes me assume you never used her or care to use her which is the problem you're having. It's best to try her first before you write her off. Brian Grant writes off Ghost Rider only cuz he never took the time to use him or learn to use him, does that make GR a bad champion? Hell no. Opinions do not override facts and the fact is, she hits like a truck and only behind Hyperion and Medusa in the cosmic class for DPS.

    Oh and yes, she's worth R5 even unawakened. She's great with suicides if you plan to use those also.

    Yeah. I dont have her. The second round raised the cutoff, so i missed her by 80k. I wasnt too mad cause I only wanted another arena champ. When i get her i ll give her a try then. Thx
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 893 ★★★
    There's a trick with her sp1 as well. If you wait for her to have fury THEN activate sp1 she gets that 900 additional attack for 20 seconds. Then build up the power meter an watch her smack 3.5-5K per hit.
  • Try a heavy with 2 furies for 7k dmg
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 313
    I ended up taking her to R5, I don't regret it for a few reasons, 1 I needed an R5 Cosmic, 2 she does do good damage, and 3 the chances of getting Hyperion or thor any time soon based on my 4* and 5* crystal pools nothing good is coming my way soon.

    I took her to sig 24 and went in against ROL Winter Soldier. Using Liquid courage and will power I took him down in 270 hits or so. I took 6 hits which took me to 30-35% health and spamming sp1/sp2 I finished the fight with around 80% health with her regen. The largest crit I had with 3 stacks of fury was a little over 7,200 with a medium attack. Her regen in a short fight isn't anything to get excited about, but the longer the fight the better the regen was. I know that we want to keep fights short and win, but with an opponent with a very large amount of health I think its not to bad. Overall I do like her and will use her in either AW or AQ.
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    dont wast your time with dreaming about getting better cosmic champs ...
    just do it , use it and enjoy it
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 313
    @Kenshio Agreed and glad I did LOL
Sign In or Register to comment.