Next r3?

Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Member Posts: 451 ★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Who should I rank3? I need a tech option..

A. Nimrod (unduped)
B. Peni Parker (unduped)
C. Ultron (duped)
D. Physco man (duped)
E. Guilty 2099 (unduped)

What would be your choice and why?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,536 ★★★★
    Nimrod or Peni Parker or Ultron are the best option.. if you plan on taking poison and bleed.. Nimrod or Ultron.. if you use synergy.. have Mysterio.. then Peni Parker. always pick who you like playing.. or else they will sit in the corner.. you can never go wrong with Nimrod or Ultron or Peni.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,745 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Wouldn’t even consider Psychoman.
    If you need a tech champ to fill a gap you have, I’d go with Ultron. He is the most useful of these champs across the majority of content and matchups. Nimrod is a monster, but really only when against mutants and is also solid against champs with serious regen because he can just take it away. He’s not bad on other fights, just not as good as another option would be. Peni and G99 are both fun, so if you enjoy one of them the most go for it. I personally have Nimrod at R4 and each of the other champs (not counting Psychoman) at R3. When I need a tech champ Nimrod is my go to.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Member Posts: 451 ★★
    @psp742 yeah my main idea is to ensure I have a double immunity champ really And I feel like ultron has more utility and I like using him, I've only just pulled nimrod recently so dont know mych about him but accordingly to alot of people he's OP but he's not duped so don't know how OP he is without the dupe...
    @Furrymoosen yeah tbh with mutants I usually just take sentinel and he destroys them and he can counter regen pretty easily so thats not really a problem for me, just feel ultron with his regeneration evade and bleed mechanic, he's the better option for where I am in the game but debating it cause I don't wanna rank him up and then feel like I should have done nimrod because of how OP everyone is telling me he is
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,745 ★★★★★

@Furrymoosen yeah tbh with mutants I usually just take sentinel and he destroys them and he can counter regen pretty easily so thats not really a problem for me, just feel ultron with his regeneration evade and bleed mechanic, he's the better option for where I am in the game but debating it cause I don't wanna rank him up and then feel like I should have done nimrod because of how OP everyone is telling me he is

Look at it this way. Rank Ultron now and push through content to get materials to rank up Nimrod later. Like I said, I have them all at R3 and Nimrod at R4. You can rank up every champ you want eventually, just gotta figure out which one does more to push you forward now.
    @Furrymoosen I like your thinking man, appreciate the advice gonna rank up ultron now. @psp742 you too, thanks for the advice
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    I have Ultron at r3 and nimrod at r2....I've played nimrod at r3 on my son's account and he's amazing but if I was told I had to pick one and only one I'd have a harder time parting ways with my Ultron....nimrod def is great for mutants and any fight where they aren't shock immune but Ultron can handle pretty much anything....and mutants can't be immune to his degen damage which is huge. I love when people place someone like red mags on defense in BG because I have metal champs and Ultron. Ultron absolutely destroys magneto