Am I using Nimrod wrongly?

Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 618 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
This happened several times already, I have a rank 3 Sig 120 Nimrod the ( supposedly the best) mutant killer, and it take ages to kill mutants, I use the SP1 on armour for energy resistance and then sp2 at 10 attack charges and this happens
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 618 ★★★

• Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 618 ★★★
    Thanks for all the comments will try sp2 only
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I don't even care to do extra parries. Just the ones needed to get to my SP2 and that crushes most times.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I've found he's so dominant that he's getting the weaknesses very easily, hurting his damage in bgs.
  • BoogalooglerBoogaloogler Member Posts: 97 ★★

I've found he's so dominant that he's getting the weaknesses very easily, hurting his damage in bgs.

Parry, heavy, dash back, repeat. You can't just punish the defender in this meta without a cleanser
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 436 ★★★
    If you throw the sp1 right before the adaptive timer expires, you get the benefits of both the energize and energy vulnerability. I usually do that for non-mutant fights. If I miss the first timer, I don't bother with the sp1.

Like other people have said, when you're up against a mutant, no need for the sp1. Just make sure you parry a couple of times, build up the armors, and he'll be in eradicate protocol by the time you have the sp2 ready.