**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So how good a BG defender is Attuma?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
So today I pulled this guy from the featured

I know he is a bit underwhelming on damage etc hence his buff in a few months. My question is whether he is worth ranking prior to the buff strictly due to his benefit as a BG defender? I’ve heard he is good, but is he that good? How important is his awakening to his ability to be a great BG defender? I do have a skill AG I could potentially use on him, but other candidates for it that are potentially more deserving.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    He's an ok defender for BGs. He might catch people unfamiliar with him off-guard, but other than that he's pretty straightforward to fight. Might win you some rounds due to the thorns damage if the opponent doesn't have a proper counter but that's it. I use him mainly to bait out some powerful attackers. Dupe is not needed for defense but it makes a nice different on offense.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Thank you @CyborgNinja135 - that’s exactly what I needed.

If he isn’t a killer defender in BG, and if awakening him doesn’t make him one, I’m going to hold off on ranking until his buff to see if he is worth the investment at that time. Definitely won’t use an AG on him in the near term.

Appreciate the help and advice.