**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Underrated champions

This is a discussion to get people's opinion but who are some champs in MCOC that you think
are underrated and deserve more recognition from each class?

Comments

• Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 806 ★★★★
    I ranked up Hood for Kingpin’s synergy. I find I like playing Hood more the Kingpin.

I know most think he is good but he is seldom mentioned at the top of the mystic class. Sp2-> invisible->heavy…. That damage output is awesome. Also a great counter for stun immune nodes which are annoying.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    I feel like Misty Knight is somewhat slept on. She has a fairly simple kit, but she does what she does really well. Easy access to constant unblockable attacks with guaranteed critical hits without the need to ever throw any special attacks? Yeah, that's often really useful stuff. She pulled a lot of weight in EOP for me, as well as in BG. Unfortunately she wasn't part of any of the EOP: Acceptance objectives, otherwise I would most likely have brought her with me on some runs there.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    predatorr said:

R4 Gambit 100 signature Legendary damage, I saw 250 K on L2, zero damage on block with stun duration, bleed immunity, and doom synergy, takes winter soldier in 41 combos
    what more :))))
    Note : He does a lot of work in invasions and beats great korg

Add Apocalypse horseman to him and you get one of the best abilities in the game, 100% perfect block. Can cheese sooooo much content with that.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Civil warrior
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,400 ★★★★★
    Joe Fixit
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Ebony Maw
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Taskmaster, 100% immunity after 10 debuffs, concussions, phase heavy if task completed, good burst damage, just requires rotation and skill, tune up would make him higher in tiers

He needs a buff. The the debuff immunity after 10ndebuffs isn’t practical especially on offense. At least, for debuffs that matters the most, you’ll be KOed will in 1 or 2 debuffs. If I were to design that ability or kit, I will make it such that the potency (and maybe duration) of every debuff that is applied to him is reduced significantly on the next one until 0. I prefer only potency so that he has the chance to heal back damage from damaging debuffs over the fight if he survives.
  • J0eySn0w said:

MaxGaming said:

Taskmaster, 100% immunity after 10 debuffs, concussions, phase heavy if task completed, good burst damage, just requires rotation and skill, tune up would make him higher in tiers

He needs a buff. The the debuff immunity after 10ndebuffs isn’t practical especially on offense. At least, for debuffs that matters the most, you’ll be KOed will in 1 or 2 debuffs. If I were to design that ability or kit, I will make it such that the potency (and maybe duration) of every debuff that is applied to him is reduced significantly on the next one until 0. I prefer only potency so that he has the chance to heal back damage from damaging debuffs over the fight if he survives.
    My biggest issue with taskmaster is that he needs to be awakened for the passive concussions to trigger for exploit weakness to actually be effective
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 401 ★★
    Omedenn said:

Captain Britain! She is a really cool character. Super easy to play (especially against shrug off champions) and access to a lot of damage. Korg doesn’t stand a chance mate

I've heard nothing about Captain Britain? Is her ramp up made for longer or shorter fights? And does she need any awakening or high sig?
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    @Superstar_1126 it’s not the fastest ramp up against regular champs, but definitely doable as you see your damage increasing along the way, so it’s not a painful process. To just simply say it, you have to throw a lot of sp1’s to build up prowesses (and some furies etc.) and eventually can throw a nice big sp2.

If the opponent shrugs off debuffs by himself the ramp goes relatively fast!

Her sig definitely helps her, so yeah I think it’s important.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Someone I never looked at or used except in arenas until my Thing on BG's defence got wrecked over and over again.

Falcon.

I knew he was good but felt I had enough utility in my roster to never need to use him.

Boy was I wrong.
    Elsa: easy intercept, great burst damage, great counter to tricky defenders (like Mr Fantastic, Quicksilver, and Scorpion) plus incinerate or coldsnap for evading champs. She can also purify debuffs easily and with a Relic, she's a beast in BGs

Anti-Venom: amazing damage from doing Sp3, Sp1, then Sp2 (with Sp1 debuff) and repeating for long fights and tons of debuffs

Longshot: simple rotation, Pure of Heart gives great bleed burst damage on sp1 and sp2 gives incinerate burst

Angela: Her damage just mainly comes from building up power. Sp1 gives a good fury buff and I dont see people talking about her often

Mysterio: for the longest time, people slept on him until BGs. One special or a heavy landing and the whole thing could make the whole fight go wrong, especially if you mess up the timing

Storm X: prowess buildup is simple and an easy access to slow to counter unstoppable and evade. And the Storm Relic makes her so much better

These are just the champs that first to mind in terms of whos underrated along with the previously mentioned champs in this thread
    Omedenn said:

@Superstar_1126 it’s not the fastest ramp up against regular champs, but definitely doable as you see your damage increasing along the way, so it’s not a painful process. To just simply say it, you have to throw a lot of sp1’s to build up prowesses (and some furies etc.) and eventually can throw a nice big sp2.

If the opponent shrugs off debuffs by himself the ramp goes relatively fast!

Her sig definitely helps her, so yeah I think it’s important.

Ok thanks. I believe I have a r1 awakened 5* of her so I'll rank up and test out that rotation. Thank you