**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Is the Threat Level 5 Date.Game bundle worth it?

DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 284 ★★★
For 400 units, at threat level 5 and fully exploring every week, you get:
  • 6x 6* sig stone crystals
  • 3750 6* shards
  • 1000 3* relic crystal shards
  • 750 4* relic crystal shards
  • 36,000 T2A fragments
  • 2850 T6B fragments
  • 2250 T3A fragments
  • 35,000 T5B fragments
  • 2x 25% T5CC selectors
  • 75 T2B alloy fragments
  • 350 T3B alloy fragments
  • 2000 Shapes and Sizes Crystal Shards (1x crystal)
  • 500,000 gold
Do you guys think it's worth it?

Is the Threat Level 5 Date.Game bundle worth it? 92 votes

Yes
21%
FreakydOllyoxenfreebuffajrevilKINGwilsonElusivepseudosanedfmoore26TheSaithSearmeniswillrun4adonutDommmmSuperstar_1126JHVS123Ravens20SuhshehshsJust_Frank2022Maxwell2454JoSpidey_10HalpyBoogaloogler 20 votes
No
78%
DrZolaRaganatorMidnightfoxFredhorst23buttersMhd20034DragonMCOCLilMaddogHTSw0rdMasterHzorikikiFurieuxGarloyuwTheHeroDeservedSachhyam257NEXTONRabarberstengelRockyshockyIKONPikolu 72 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★
    Yes
    Side events literally worth it. You can't do item less don't stress yourself, enjoy buddy
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 284 ★★★
    Oh, I forgot to say that I already know if I'm going to buy it or not. I'm just curious if other people see value in the bundle.
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★
    Yes
    TheSaith said:

Side events literally worth it. You can't do item less don't stress yourself, enjoy buddy

Okay I got it wrong i thought you were talking about event. My bad 🤦🤦 🙏
  • Options
    spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Posts: 152 ★★
    No
    its a joke and a waste of units
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    Yes
    For 400 units yes it is. Obviously.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    No
    Nah, this deal isn't for me. Hope it works for others...
  • Options
    Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    Yes
    I bought the bundle because I needed the extra 25% t5cc unfortunately though when I started week 4 I realized I was missing a mutant for the class disadvantage against sentinal I went to the team select option and it burned my entry ticket!! I didn't realize that team select was considered as exiting the quest or I wouldn't have done it so I pretty much threw away a 25% t5cc I feel like an incredible idiot. I didn't even move a single step in the quest because I realized right away that I didn't bring the right team. I've sent support a request to see if I can get my entry ticket back as it was an honest mistake but I really doubt they'll do it. :'(
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    No
    Well played Kabam monetizing

I bought the bundle because I needed the extra 25% t5cc unfortunately though when I started week 4 I realized I was missing a mutant for the class disadvantage against sentinal I went to the team select option and it burned my entry ticket!! I didn't realize that team select was considered as exiting the quest or I wouldn't have done it so I pretty much threw away a 25% t5cc I feel like an incredible idiot. I didn't even move a single step in the quest because I realized right away that I didn't bring the right team. I've sent support a request to see if I can get my entry ticket back as it was an honest mistake but I really doubt they'll do it. :'(

Open a ticket, they restore my entry after i explained i was trying to do the disadvantage objective on week 3.
    Key thing was pointing out that i didnt do a single fight or moved a tile... So i wasnt trying to get the entry restored after i picked up the items.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    No

Coppin said:

Well played Kabam monetizing

Open a ticket, they restore my entry after i explained i was trying to do the disadvantage objective on week 3.
    Key thing was pointing out that i didnt do a single fight or moved a tile... So i wasnt trying to get the entry restored after i picked up the items.
    I am flabbergasted but they did return my ticket as I hadn't proceeded in the quest or earned any rewards so they reversed the use of the ticket. And I was able to get my 25% t5cc and get the solo with class disadvantage. Thank you kabam for understanding my mistake and helping me out.
    You are welcome (?)