**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Labryinth first clear

BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
Just done my first labryinth clear with my 4/55 sl had help from friends plus me grinding for revives to clear the rewards I got can't be any worse from featured 5 star and regular of a rhino and a luke cage sxz926ve5aym.png
fyuqmnahkilv.png

Comments

• Tough pulls. Congrats on lol though
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Thanks
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    That's what we call a Tyrannosaurus Rekt
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    At least you have a bunch of t2a cats you can't use. Welcome to my world.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Did you honestly say that you friends helped you on the forums? Are you a complete idiot? You just told kabam that you account shared.....
    Lets hope so
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    i tried twice for him too. I got loki and dr voodoo
    Yep friends helped with revives by gifts not by account share and I went once due to might get blade but oh well and yes 5 t2as I'm at now have to wait on act 5 to fully come out to see if can progress since I have sl at rank 4 and hawkeye as my first 2 but hawkeye can't really help so was hoping to pull a second big damage dealer but got kabammed but might be able to progress once act 5 fully comes out
    ok, sounds good
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Bendy wrote: »
    Yep friends helped with revives by gifts not by account share and I went once due to might get blade but oh well and yes 5 t2as I'm at now have to wait on act 5 to fully come out to see if can progress since I have sl at rank 4 and hawkeye as my first 2 but hawkeye can't really help so was hoping to pull a second big damage dealer but got kabammed but might be able to progress once act 5 fully comes out

Why do you need a second big damage dealer?
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Bendy wrote: »

Why do you need a second big damage dealer?

Why not?
    edited November 2017
    Because why not like it will be someone who's worth it because of there damage output and will make quests go much quicker and potentially when I get ios go for legend but sl won't get legend since so many have higher damage dealers