**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cost of victory shield isn't relative to it's utility?

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
Victory shield disappears after one match whether you win or lose. 1450 BG shards is a bit much for that, same for the reroll tokens.

These items are more expensive than their utility.

Cost of victory shield isn't relative to it's utility? 56 votes

Yes, they are expensive than they should be
44%
Carnage313HeraldofNonePatallacNescioDarth_StewieAmazing_Demon05DonDudu2809mgj0630Sarvanga1_Kingcole1Aomine_Daiki10MCOCHazzaSoyheyor123MasterzxProThanks_D19CowabungaBarney_StinsonDeepworldCiedrechazGamer5483 25 votes
No, they are the right price
1%
ChiefGoat 1 vote
Victory shield should stay on if a person wins, they are expensive
46%
Madman_marvinVydraManup456GK_23phillgreenFrankWhiteDoom_and_GloomMrwarren96SCP1504Kappa2gSpagNidusGreekhitCatmanndoThe_Commish123RawrasurusTactigonNogood22GreenRaptor413MackeyPseudo_19 26 votes
Victory shield should stay on, the price can stay the same
3%
willrun4adonut13579rebel_ 2 votes
No change needed
3%
LilMaddogHTCoppin 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I don't spent tokens on them because that seems like a bad trade, but I do spend units on them, specifically when I am one trophy away from promotion. In those situations I feel it is worth it. First, because my units come from the arena so I'm not spending cash on them, and second the frustration I avoid not losing a trophy when I'm one away from promotion is worth it all by itself.

On an objective reward cost/benefit basis I'm not 100% sure it is worth it, but purely in terms of improving my overall experience it is completely worth it for me. YMMV.

I agree and that's why I use them however,

I just used 4 victory shields to get into gladiator circuit.

2 of those were wasted due to bugs.
    One gave automatic wins to my opponent AFTER I had won the first round.

Another didn't even start the match and resulted in lost victory shield and chips.

1 was a bad match on my part and the last one I won.

The cost is too high especially given the bugs that are happening.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    Victory shield should stay on if a person wins, they are expensive
    I spent arena units last season on shields, I don't like the meta this season so I have spent none.

I think it's rough that winning still costs the shield given it has a cost attached.