**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is annoying

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I restarted many times and results are same fixit wipes out almost entire team. To make matters worse AV is on same path πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ. This is in 7.3.4 helpful advice would be awesome and before anyone says anything i already watched McNoob videos and isn't working for this path. Also there is kinetic transference which makes it even more annoying.

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2023
    Use proxima. She ignores kinetic transference and evade. Just play patiently and try completing her prompts faster so that u can deal maximum damage. Reach 100 hits and knock the opponent down, than use sp3, game over. I did this path like two weeks ago and now i am stuck on the last quest of act 7 before 100% exploration.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't knock him down pretty often also
  • Options
    jdeck59 said:

Did you take in any evade counter?

That isn't the issue, what is the issue is the big mobster with tommy gun πŸ˜‚.
  • Options

Don't knock him down pretty often also

How come?
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think I didnt that path so let me try it and I'll tell you what you could do
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

Doom worked on my mini and decided to bring both 5 and 6* but he wiped both of them πŸ˜‚. My main i brought psylocke since she can power drain like there is no tomorrow lol.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I restarted many times and results are same fixit wipes out almost entire team. To make matters worse AV is on same path πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ. This is in 7.3.4 helpful advice would be awesome and before anyone says anything i already watched McNoob videos and isn't working for this path. Also there is kinetic transference which makes it even more annoying.

What is your attack team? What exactly is causing you to get k.o'd?
  • Options

What is your attack team? What exactly is causing you to get k.o'd?
    Joe fixit is the roadblock rest of the defenders are easy to handle, tho i think AV will give me trouble as well πŸ˜‚.

My mini i almost solo'd him with Doom but as i got further down the path i lost more champs then decided to restart bringing both 5 and 6* doom but sadly he clapped them both 😭...RNG the bane of my existance lol
  • Options

Jefechuta said:

Doom worked on my mini and decided to bring both 5 and 6* but he wiped both of them πŸ˜‚. My main i brought psylocke since she can power drain like there is no tomorrow lol.
    Just focus on the power bar, I just did it easy, the thing is that its a long fight if you dont have the right champ to do it, as soon as he gets to 1 power, block so he gets to SP2, then bait it, do a SP1 to get the protection after that, then do some damage and repeat, I used Nick Fury and It was a quick fight with him, I didnt try a bleed immune champ, maybe you can do it with a tanky one so you take the SP1 instead of blocking it
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Just focus on the power bar, I just did it easy, the thing is that its a long fight if you dont have the right champ to do it, as soon as he gets to 1 power, block so he gets to SP2, then bait it, do a SP1 to get the protection after that, then do some damage and repeat, I used Nick Fury and It was a quick fight with him, I didnt try a bleed immune champ, maybe you can do it with a tanky one so you take the SP1 instead of blocking it
    Guessing you weren't running suicides lol. Typical the fight isn't long if he gains stackable clubs which makes his power gain crazy
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Guessing you weren't running suicides lol. Typical the fight isn't long if he gains stackable clubs which makes his power gain crazy
    I used apoc for this whole path. He smoldered it
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You can try prof x with power boosts.
  • Options

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

I used apoc for this whole path. He smoldered it
    I used him to finish fixit off but he still beaten me lol. My skills are clearly trash lol
  • Options

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Nope, I dont, I dont really like them
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Nope, I dont, I dont really like them
    Well the now the path with Hood is giving me problems because skrull is there 😑