**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No thanks to Hulk Buff !

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★
Well he's still meh. Stays on meme tier. What u guys say ?

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329 said:

It’s bugged right now, what you’re playing with right now isn’t the proper buff. Not sure what the timeline is on a fix, but hopefully soon.

I'm talking about his basic kit .and beside he is bugged,he didn't got any significant utility or high enough damage output to nuke everything (at least 60% like Corvus/Gallan)
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

TheSaith said:

Wicket329 said:

It’s bugged right now, what you’re playing with right now isn’t the proper buff. Not sure what the timeline is on a fix, but hopefully soon.

I'm talking about his basic kit .and beside he is bugged,he didn't got any significant utility or high enough damage output to nuke everything (at least 60% like Corvus/Gallan)
    That’s… that’s the bug. His kit isn’t working or in some cases even written properly. You may decide he still isn’t for you once he’s working correctly, but it’s fully impossible to draw accurate conclusions based on what you’re currently seeing in game.
    How is he bugged?
  • Options

You are judging him off a broken kit. His main mechanic is broken . This is like judging how fast someone in a wheelchair is. Let's wait until he can walk before we make any judgements 😂

Hahaha
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 673 ★★★★

Wicket329 said:

TheSaith said:

Wicket329 said:

That’s… that’s the bug. His kit isn’t working or in some cases even written properly. You may decide he still isn’t for you once he’s working correctly, but it’s fully impossible to draw accurate conclusions based on what you’re currently seeing in game.
    How is he bugged?
    His Gamma Rage only pauses Physical Vulnerability and Trauma debuffs that were already active before Gamma Rage started, and will not pause any of these two debuffs if inflicted during Gamma Rage though he is meant to

(this leaves an extremely short window to pause the Trauma)
    Also his fury limit says 20 in the description, but it won't go beyond 15
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

TheSaith said:

Wicket329 said:

How is he bugged?

Wicket329 said:

TheSaith said:

Wicket329 said:

How is he bugged?
    His Gamma Rage only pauses Physical Vulnerability and Trauma debuffs that were already active before Gamma Rage started, and will not pause any of these two debuffs if inflicted during Gamma Rage though he is meant to

(this leaves an extremely short window to pause the Trauma)
    Thank you
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Hopefully the bugs in his kit are fixed soon, really looking forward to testing out my 6*.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Looks like the team has been working on this and the fix should be live shortly!

Thanks your patience on this one, Summoners!

Nice! Could you pass along to the team that they still have a chance while they're in there fixing this to do us a solid and take off that "up to" + "based on lost health" mechanic that they keep hamstringing Hulks with? When you want to avoid losing health as much as possible, these are a consolation prize at best. Thanks!
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Looks like the team has been working on this and the fix should be live shortly!

Idk why I thought this was insinuating it would be today lol better go to sleep
  • Options
    Lpoo said:

Kabam Jax said:

Idk why I thought this was insinuating it would be today lol better go to sleep
    I heard it has been fixed
  • Options
    Amanda_CruzeAmanda_Cruze Posts: 67
    edited March 2023
    Nope. I still cannot exceed 15 fury. And the 2 debuffs are not pausing in Rage mode.
    And 1 clarification needed @Kabam Jax .
    Hulk sp2 description last hit cause debuff but hulk sp2 has only 1 hit..
    Was there any intended VFX update in Hulk which is now redundant?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Nope. I still cannot exceed 15 fury. And the 2 debuffs are not pausing in Rage mode.

There was never any indication that we were getting a VFX update for Hulk.

Anytime they have made an animation/ VFX change, it's one of the first things that gets mentioned in the update.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★

There was never any indication that we were getting a VFX update for Hulk.

Anytime they have made an animation/ VFX change, it's one of the first things that gets mentioned in the update.
    @Amanda_Cruze didn't say there was. The sp2 text wouldn't need to specify "last hit" unless there was going to be more than one. The question was asking if there was a change they intended to make that was scrapped or if it was just a grammar error in the description.