**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BG Match making should be a bit tuned..

sunspot_7sunspot_7 Posts: 28
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Here is my deck

Now as you can see i am doing sandbagging why here take a look at my opponents

I constantly get matched to such players even AFTER SANDBAGGING , this is my matchmaking with 8 out of 10 times and i met these 3 on my rank up matchs and the match making was getting more and more crazy because as i lose on my rank up match after that i get matched to an equivalent player whom i defeat and again i met a very high level player on my rank up match and i lose it again and then again i get matched to an equivalent player like what the hell, so it would be much nice if you tune your matchmaking just a little bit because let alone gladiator's circuit even victory track is a cancer because of matchmaking. The fact that there might be not much equivalent players is understandable but this doesn't mean that you will put paragons against cavaliers.

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    sunspot_7 said:

Here is my deck

Now as you can see i am doing sandbagging why here take a look at my opponents

I constantly get matched to such players even AFTER SANDBAGGING , this is my matchmaking with 8 out of 10 times and i met these 3 on my rank up matchs and the match making was getting more and more crazy because as i lose on my rank up match after that i get matched to an equivalent player whom i defeat and again i met a very high level player on my rank up match and i lose it again and then again i get matched to an equivalent player like what the hell, so it would be much nice if you tune your matchmaking just a little bit because let alone gladiator's circuit even victory track is a cancer because of matchmaking. The fact that there might be not much equivalent players is understandable but this doesn't mean that you will put paragons against cavaliers.

Are u competing with those people with bigger rosters for the same rewards?
  • Sandbagging does NOT help you match against lower decks anymore. Not in at least the past couple BG seasons.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Can we put in a rule that states you can only be matched against people same rank as you and one lvl higher or lower. I'm Cavalier and I'm routinely matched agianst Paragon players. That is very unfair

Can we put in a rule that states you can only be matched against people same rank as you and one lvl higher or lower. I'm Cavalier and I'm routinely matched agianst Paragon players. That is very unfair

Are u competing for the same rewards?
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    I'm to the point where IMO BGs should be only open to TB and Paragons with no lower level.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

In the VT? No. They're competing for currency to buy different Rewards in the Store.

As for the OP, I could understand if this was the first few Brackets, but in Platinum 1, you're eventually going to come up against stronger competitors.
    edited March 2023

Coppin said:

In the VT? No. They're competing for currency to buy different Rewards in the Store.

As for the OP, I could understand if this was the first few Brackets, but in Platinum 1, you're eventually going to come up against stronger competitors.
    Well if u dont like the rewards due to your own progression level.. u should focus on progressing not on BGs...
    So your argument is that the "Paragon" is not competing for the same rewards.. even aftet he progressed cause he is getting a discount?.. I guess its the Paragons fault a Cav is not getting fait matches... Shame on u Paragons..
  • sunspot_7sunspot_7 Posts: 28
    edited March 2023
    The thing i am trying to say here is that i know that with progress strong opponents are expected but like not the super titans with massive roaters the fact that i constantly get matched with high level players specialy on my rank up match is not fair like i mentioned in my discussion every time i lost my rank up match i got matched to players averagely equivalent to me so you cant say that there are no players of my same level in my league. So if they exist then why do we have to compete with like so high tier ones and i know that strong players are supposed to be at high benchmarks but we have gladiator's circuit for that, i am talking about victory track for relatively small roster players like me its rewards are supplies for us for upgrading and improvising, i dont give a damn about my rank i need those rewards so i can grow.
    If even some of you say something like that this is bg its made for pvp competition yeah your right but that kind of competition starts in gladiator's circuit. BG is an amazing mode it can be a supply provider for low level players as well as a competitive mode, but the bad matchmaking ruins that and i am annoyed by that...
    sunspot_7 said:

The thing i am trying to say here is that i know that with progress strong opponents are expected but like not the super titans with massive roaters the fact that i constantly get matched with high level players specialy on my rank up match is not fair like i mentioned in my discussion every time i lost my rank up match i got matched to players averagely equivalent to me so you cant say that there are no players of my same level in my league. So if they exist then why do we have to compete with like so high tier ones and i know that strong players are supposed to be at high benchmarks but we have gladiator's circuit for that, i am talking about victory track for relatively small roster players like me its rewards are supplies for us for upgrading and improvising, i dont give a damn about my rank i need those rewards so i can grow.
    If even some of you say something like that this is bg its made for pvp competition yeah your right but that kind of competition starts in gladiator's circuit. BG is an amazing mode it can be a supply provider for low level players as well as a competitive mode, but the bad matchmaking ruins that and i am annoyed by that...

Getting equivalent matches would make it easier for you to get to GC... So why do u claim "they have GC for that"
  • sunspot_7sunspot_7 Posts: 28
    Coppin said:

sunspot_7 said:

Getting equivalent matches would make it easier for you to get to GC... So why do u claim "they have GC for that"
    Because getting in gladiator's circuit doesnt mean that we also get rank i have been in gc with weaker roster than this but in gc i didn't won a single match because thats the place for competition reaching gc doesnt mean anything getting Trophy in it does for which there is a competition.. get it