**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Re-Rank Suggestion for Battlegrounds.

The Battlegrounds Season is ending today and, despite never having actually placed in GC, I love the gamemode. It's influenced some of my favorite rankups even in Victory Track, and I've have my fair share of clutch wins and hard losses (in spite of bugs). But the reason I haven't placed isn't because of my own skill or roster (hey, if Brian can hit GC then I certainly can), but because it takes so much time and I can't spend it all grinding the Victory Track.

I'd like to suggest Kabam to implement a Re-Rank type of system for the beginnings of new BG seasons. Basically, when you start a new season you'd be placed in a victory track tier corresponding to your tier in the old one. IE. if you placed in Diamond this season, then you'd start the next one in Gold (instead of Bronze). Or if you entered GC, you'd start in Platinum regardless of your GC rank.

My examples are just hypotheticals, but there's a few reasons as to why this idea would be a great change to the gamemode:

A. It allows high-end players to start in a higher tier, allowing lower accounts to not have to worry about matching with big bois in the first week (and resent the gamemode as a result).

B. It allows the high-end players to have some actual time to play with both the Victory Track AND the Week 1 Metas. Even if they're very identical, the GC Meta usually has a noticeably different flavor to it.

and C. It rewards consistent upkeep throughout seasons and allows people to hit GC without having to grind out a very time-intensive gamemode between every other facet of the game (Story, Arena, War and AQ, etc).

This type of ranking is a pretty standard feature for competitive games with multiple seasons. For a game mode as skill and strategy dependent as Battlegrounds, it would be nice to save the grinding aspects for the Arena instead.

If anyone has thoughts on this, let me know!