Where are the paragon items in the danger store?

GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Member Posts: 236 ★★
We receive the paragon tier item notification, but do not have any paragon items in the store?

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★

Kabam deleted my thread about how they have shafted Paragon players for every sq/event so far. No reward for the "hard work" you put into the game.

That’s true, so insightful. There have been absolutely no benefits to being paragon for any side quest or single event since it has dropped. What a shame. Why would I even want to get a better title if it didn’t come with better daily crystals, or better calendars, or more objectives in specific events, or more carinas challenges, or better rewards, or better prices in store…… Kabam should definitely add something like all of that. Otherwise, why play?

Also, did you seriously put hard work in parentheses? Are you saying getting Paragon…. was easy? Or that the side quests are easy? And if so, that you should get more rewards because they are not as difficult for you now that your account is better from being Paragon?
  • Splitter5050Splitter5050 Member Posts: 39

Kabam deleted my thread about how they have shafted Paragon players for every sq/event so far. No reward for the "hard work" you put into the game.

That’s true, so insightful. There have been absolutely no benefits to being paragon for any side quest or single event since it has dropped. What a shame. Why would I even want to get a better title if it didn’t come with better daily crystals, or better calendars, or more objectives in specific events, or more carinas challenges, or better rewards, or better prices in store…… Kabam should definitely add something like all of that. Otherwise, why play?

Also, did you seriously put hard work in parentheses? Are you saying getting Paragon…. was easy? Or that the side quests are easy? And if so, that you should get more rewards because they are not as difficult for you now that your account is better from being Paragon?
    Its a mobile game how much "hard work" are you really putting into it? The side quests are easy, they were easy when i was TB, Paragon doesn't change the difficulty of the game... and yeah you do get the better login crystals, store prices, ect.. but that doesn't defeat the fact that Paragon have been left out of the loop. If that is your reasoning, why have tb specific rewards when you get crystal upgrades store prices, ect.? What in the danger store requires Paragon? What in the Chinese new year required over cavalier? What event this year had Paragon specific rewards? I'm glad you like stocking up on t4cc, if I could give you some i would.
  • IryseIryse Member Posts: 498 ★★★

touching a screen and swiping it left and right doesnt fall into Hard work category !! Moreover, you are supposed to enjoy it and have fun instead of taking it as a daily chore. That's where most of the players go wrong. Not finishing event quests won't get you fired from your job in real life or neither doing AW would lead to WW3.
  • Splitter5050Splitter5050 Member Posts: 39
    Iryse said:

touching a screen and swiping it left and right doesnt fall into Hard work category !! Moreover, you are supposed to enjoy it and have fun instead of taking it as a daily chore. That's where most of the players go wrong. Not finishing event quests won't get you fired from your job in real life or neither doing AW would lead to WW3.
    Thats why I put it in quotations lol I realize it's all for fun. Its not as fun when you're left out though.. I just want equality, I know it takes time to code in but Paragon has been out for awhile now.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    The wording on these is so confusing as well -

For example, I'm Cavalier, but working towards Thronebreaker, so as soon as I started contributing to the event I got the Cavalier icon, which both says:

"You are locked into your current Milestones rewards tier for the duration of the event once you start earning points."

AND

"Higher rarity store rewards will unlock as soon as higher Story Milestone is reached."

So the milestones are LOCKED to me as a Cavalier player, but if I become Thronebreaker during the event, I immediately have access to the throne breaker store items. I had to read it like 5 times before I understood it correctly.
  • Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Member Posts: 232 ★★
    edited March 2023
    Paragons get way more danger room fragments from milestones.
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Member Posts: 236 ★★

Paragons get way more danger room fragments from milestones.

sure, but there are no paragon items. sure i can buy some T6b T3a fragments but very few which is the same amount a thronebreaker can purchase. dont you think you should have access to more of these "paragon" items? i get the same amount of paragon mats than a thronebreaker. doesn't make any sense
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★
    The unit store lol