**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are king groot and Antman worth investment?

DireWolf199DireWolf199 Posts: 20
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips

Are these two guys worth ranking up? How do they fare in the game currently?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    King groot is really good for sustainability with some immunities, regen and overall tankiness. He can also do great damage and if you use him well you'll definitely save on health resources. He's also good as a defender for battlegrounds
  • Options
    You max that King Groot and watch him rank content. Has a heal, fury buffs, hits like a truck and has an sp2 that causes massive poison as well as does massive dmg to robits
  • Options
    dharkconspiresdharkconspires Posts: 59
    King groot defo worth investing on. Ant-man not really it's only based on few summoners who has fun using him so they rank him up
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

You max that King Groot and watch him rank content. Has a heal, fury buffs, hits like a truck and has an sp2 that causes massive poison as well as does massive dmg to robits

Was about to tag you here lol
  • Options
    Thank u for the insight guys!
  • Options
    Should I invest my sigs into him or someone else? If I should what is the desired sig level?
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited March 2023

Should I invest my sigs into him or someone else? If I should what is the desired sig level?

The higher the better. His signature ability healing scales almost linearly, so successive sigs provide (essentially) the same increase in healing. And more healing means better sustainability
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    King Groot is worth it but I wouldn't advise investing anything in Antman
    Get King Groot to at least 60-70 sig level if possible....he gets better with higher sig level
    Eventually u would have him at 200 but there is no need to immediately go that big
    Even at a lower level he will give enough sustainability for most content
    Though if u have the sigs & noone better to invest then u can go for it