Tech AG help

JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I was wondering if warlock needs his awakening to cause power burn damage from willpower, for bg defence?

Not sure if I should use it on him or save for another good champ I don’t have. Thanks

Tech AG help 17 votes

Use it on Warlock
64%
PikoluDart1981Sarvanga1_RenaxqqRebornMVPPhantomfire500ThePredator1001Barri8AxewSlayinAliveshut_up_heather 11 votes
Save for Infamous Iron Man
29%
JimmyBAzenstarMasterzxProSuperstar_1126THE_MISO 5 votes
Save for Omega Sentinel
0%
Save for Penny Parker
5%
Spity68 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Use it on Warlock
    Depends if you like and use warlock, you could hold onto it but sometimes you never pull the champ you want or it takes along time. Meanwhile 7* champs are coming soon and 6* awakening gems are just going to become more and more common. So if you like warlock and want to awaken him then do it. If you don’t really use warlock then save it for when you get a different tech champ you like.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Warlock gets a lot out of the AG both on defense and offense, especially in BGs. IIM gets a neat boost and it’s also great if you need prestige. Same thing with Omega Sentinel. Peni can turn off a lot more mutant champs and counter Nick so it’s nice to have. I’d say Warlock is a pretty great option overall but you can’t really go wrong with any of them (if you pull the others).
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    I'm in the same boat and have warlock, idoom, nimrod, omega sent and penny all unawakened as 6 stars. I wish there was an open beta where everyone could test stuff like this
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Use it on Warlock
    Yes he needs dupe to do degen damage on power burn. It's very nice to have.