Does zone 6 kick you out after a week if you dont leave?

DarkinEnderDarkinEnder Member Posts: 18
i just got to zone 21 but ran out of revives i was wondering if after a week when incursions reset does it kick me out or do i keep going with my run because if it stays i can but the revives from danger store, i remember it saying that zone 6 rewards dont reset but does the actually run reset?

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Most likely yes. As you said incursions will reset. It will reset everything.
  • XxLoOhNuTiCkxXXxLoOhNuTiCkxX Member Posts: 68
    That is sad.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    @kabam Jax
    Need your help on this one.

A friend of mine is sitting at zone 21 sector 6.
    He is out of units and resources to push forward for now.

Since the announcement said the rewards will not reset for sector 6.
    Will the progress in sector reset weekly too.

The mail says progress reset for sector 5, but not for sector 6.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★

i just got to zone 21 but ran out of revives i was wondering if after a week when incursions reset does it kick me out or do i keep going with my run because if it stays i can but the revives from danger store, i remember it saying that zone 6 rewards dont reset but does the actually run reset?

I used to be resetted at zone 19 in incursions a while ago , ran out of 5 days XD. So if danger room will work like incursions , probably you have to go over all of it again
  • DarkinEnderDarkinEnder Member Posts: 18
    Jack2634 said:

I used to be resetted at zone 19 in incursions a while ago , ran out of 5 days XD. So if danger room will work like incursions , probably you have to go over all of it again
    oh man im grinding arena like a mad man to rescue this run now, thanks guys for telling me cuz i wouldve just left it to next week lol.
  • QuetBrooks38QuetBrooks38 Member Posts: 2
    Hello can anyone help me out on danger room zone 19 there is no way you can take down the champion boss on the room!

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,349 Guardian
    edited March 2023

Hello can anyone help me out on danger room zone 19 there is no way you can take down the champion boss on the room!

use void or someone that can heal reverse her. that is one suck of a fight though. Alternatively you can revive spam with herc
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 731 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    Nimrod with an aggressive Playstyle could work. But that’ll be a long fight. Just make sure as soon as the timer is about to change, you switch to the blue protocol, that way you almost instantly go back to orange mode, nullify prowess and regen, get shock, get power, throw some L2s