**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Combo into striker but the striker whiffs

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
So, this may just be an unintended interaction or a bug, or it could be me somehow messing up, so I thought I’d post it and see if this has happened to anyone else.

I’ve been playing through incursions with my R3 Mojo (which is a blast when he’s awakened, highly recommend) and because it makes a big difference, I added a relic (the best mystic one I have is Scarlet Witch). Not every time, but reliably, there are scenarios where I will do a full combo and then try to chain on the striker combo at the end (to then make use of the passive stun), except when I tap the striker button perfectly in-tempo with my combo and Scarlet Witch moves out for a hit into the opponent, she misses. This isn’t that I’m just timing it incorrectly, because when she throws her first hit, the opponent is still recovering from the combo, but after she whiffs, they quickly throw up a block or dash back and then I’m left open to the retaliation while I recover from the end of her combo.

This really feels like the rare situation where I would throw a special attack with ghost where the first attack would hit and then the second attack would somehow miss the opponent, and allow the same thing to happen. Seems bugged to me, but I’m open to learning if not.

Comments

• Options
    SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Posts: 205 ★★
    Yep, happens to me all the time, be prepared to get punished if you chain into a striker IMO and you're less likely to get trashed. (Or just don't use strikers where you need them to work as you expect period)
  • Options
    Rugbyman371Rugbyman371 Posts: 56
    I don’t think my wolverine striker has ever actually made contact on the first hit of the striker. Whiffs every single time.