CGR
Rintrah
Nimrod
Kingpin
Shang-Chi
BWCV

Comments

• IryseIryse Member Posts: 498 ★★★
    @DrZola your input is valued here. thank you.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,887 ★★★★★
    I have KP, Nimrod and CGR as R4; Rintrah as R3; Shang as unawakened R3. CV only as 5*.

Here’s how I would approach: CGR at R4 is an absolute nuke with incinerate immunity and I love him for big numbers and fast fights. He’s so much fun to play.

Nimrod destroys mutants not named Bishop and is a very reliable poison immune. Chunky and nice resistance and health pool. Unstoppable generates more attack openings—which is nice.

KP is one of my go-tos for so many modes. He hits hard, shrugs and with Hood is absolutely monstrous. He shines in AW, BGs, EQ almost every time. Mine is over L60, which is perfect for three rages (only get four at max sig).

Rintrah…wow. Anything with buffs gets wrecked. He’s a pain on defense when you can’t bring synergies (BGs) and he does so much damage. Tanky big boi.

Shang I don’t use that much, but if you’re good with him, he is magnificent. If you find yourself needing someone who can generate damage without having to parry and who can purify, he’s terrific I think. Mostly attacker—not a very good defender.

CV is a super utility and power control champ. I still use the 5* and love her. I do find she lacks damage unless you are in incinerate mode, but damage isn’t her salient trait. She’s just very versatile.

I think it boils down to what you need and what content you’re working with. My CGR covers a lot of ground for me: Korg, Bishop, Torch, most techs.

Nimrod is a bit slower, but his damage off Sp2 is satisfying. Makes Kitty, Sauron, Havok and others easy.

KP is probably who I prefer to Shang. Degen makes him a great Thing counter plus anywhere with annoying debuffs he can turn into rage. I waited to R4 mine but I absolutely love him. He’s also able to end fights very quickly.

Hope that helps.

Dr. Zola
  • IryseIryse Member Posts: 498 ★★★
    I think its a tie between CGR and KP. I will go for CGR being a but biased on his nuking abilities.