**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal Suggestions [mod edit for clarity]

124»

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’m not stuck on good or bad. I hate the way some people treat others on the forums. Pretty much the only reason I’m still commenting on this post. I think it’s funny how much people changed their stance since the start of this thread and how much contradiction there is. I will only listen to those with 7 rank 4s changed to everyone is equal as an example. I enjoy playing devils advocate because it’s funny when people can’t really argue for their topic and just say things like I’m right and you’re wrong because this other guy agrees with me. You at least can back up what you say @OGHeRRo. I can respect your perspective on this topic. You actually can prove what you’re saying and don’t resort to calling others out and avoiding backing up your opinion
  • Options
    I think it’s finny that you think I’m worried about others catching up to me. That’s ridiculous. I don’t care about others positions in this game. I will never have the best roster so why would I care if someone else has a better roster him me? If you think drax is mediocre for LoL then you probably can’t get 800 combos every fight. He’s a great option for those of us who can do LoL pretty easily without a sl
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    That’s is totally correct Og! And Miss Bliss why are u still attacking me, read the facts and move on please stop the pity party!!!now who is not acting like a adult here! If you don’t like what is said here leave your comments somewhere else! Because now you are looking like a cry baby and totally attacking my post!

So people who disagree with you and don't share your viewpoint are attacking you and throwing a pity party? Leave my comments elsewhere? Whys that? Can't take it when someone doesn't agree with you? Crybaby because I voiced a disagreement?

In my experience and job it's boys like you that think they are the best, when in reality they are the worst people imaginable. Just because I say no or disagree with you doesn't mean I am crying or going crazy.

And the pissing contest you are taking about was started BY YOU!!!! Again the ability to buy your way to 100% ad open mass quantities of crystals that contain the best champs does not mean you have skill. I have the ability because of my job to drop thousands a month on this game if I wanted too it all that would show is that I can buy still not show now skilled I am
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    In a side note thanks to a mod and people being crybabies I am done on these forums. It's funny that people report you for doing the same thing they are doing.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I’m not stuck on good or bad. I hate the way some people treat others on the forums. Pretty much the only reason I’m still commenting on this post. I think it’s funny how much people changed their stance since the start of this thread and how much contradiction there is. I will only listen to those with 7 rank 4s changed to everyone is equal as an example. I enjoy playing devils advocate because it’s funny when people can’t really argue for their topic and just say things like I’m right and you’re wrong because this other guy agrees with me. You at least can back up what you say @OGHeRRo. I can respect your perspective on this topic. You actually can prove what you’re saying and don’t resort to calling others out and avoiding backing up your opinion

FIrst your opinion matters little to no none to me. Yes Drax is a mediocre champ for LOL. A 4 star SL is better. Second I am not interested in killing my fingers and giving myself arthritis or carpal tunnel because i need to do 800 combos just to kill a 1.5 million health LOL enemy.
    Third if you know this game yes: storm, CM, and many other champs are better than Drax he is mediocre for LOL.

And finally, move on mate.
  • Options
    Not sure how a champ that can’t solo anyone in LoL is better than one that can. I could tell you to move on but that wouldn’t do anything
  • Options
    I’m enjoying you berating one of my top 3 favorite marvel characters after mentioning people might want to awaken and rank their favorite champs with the deal this thread is about.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Keep talking to yourself. I am too smart for this childishness. Bye!
  • Options
    Go flag all my posts on here. That’s childish. I didnt flag yours lol. I’m the LOL on each one
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    You're right, maybe I misused the word "fair".. I mean it's not necessarily something that is a benefit for the player base. Maybe it is but maybe it's not. Most likely it's both.

For whales, they have "won" the race but they still have to defend their position. More like WWF, having to defend your belt, which puts pressure on all of them to buy just to get the SAME advantage that their high ranked peers will have for buying it.

For everyone else in the race, if it would help EVERYONE run faster, sure. But it's only letting the ones that are willing to drop $100 run faster. So let's not say "everyone", but everyone willing to spend. I don't see this as a all-win situation, I see this as a Kabam-only-wins situation since they pocket all the money from such an expensive deal. Again, I'm saying this is $100 which to some of you rich people is a drop in the bucket but to me is a significant sum. I am a lot more skeptical when it comes to money as the main factor rather than skill or time. if they gave out this reward in a difficult quest like 5.4, all the factors of time, skill, money (to purchase units if you suck) comes into play but in a straight out offer, it's just money.

And yea, I understand it feels good to finally awaken that champ that you want. I totally understand this and see why this kind of offer would be nice for this type of player and I can see the advantage of that. It makes the game enjoyable again for this player. It benefits this player. At least in the short term.

So the question then is, what percentage of the player base is this player? Is this the average player?

If it is, then wow, we're taking about a huge part of the player base having a god-tier awakened 5* champion. To the ones that went through so much pain to get theirs, it must hurt to see everyone else just pay $100 to be at the same place. Okay, but let's put that bit aside for now.

Yes, as the game progresses, you do need those awakened high rank 5* champs, but I also feel that as the game progresses, it should make the resources more available so the players can naturally progress with it. I don't feel it should charge $100 and more to each player for the player to just keep up. They need to elevate everyone, not just those that pay!!!

Let me say again, I am not against this deal. I am saying, let's evaluate whether this deal would actually be good for the player base as a whole. Of course it will be great for some and bad for others, there is never going to be a deal that is good for EVERYONE and only the house (Kabam) is guaranteed to win in the end.

If we had this offer and we all went out and bought it, yes we'd feel good right away that we awakened stark spidey, but in the long term this is not helping send the right message to the developers. The message we want to send is that while they need to make profit, it should be done in a way that best keeps the game in balance. We shouldn't be telling them that they can charge us astronomical prices for a resource in the game that is actually going to be devalued as harder content (e.g. 6 stars) come out. If so, they will keep charging us very high prices and we'll keep eating it up.

And for the guy that said you just want to R4 a champ that is LOL worthy, I understand. You should have opportunities to get that champ awakened, but I don't think you should have to drop that kind of serious cash for it. Maybe you can afford it but there are others in your exact same roster position who can't. They should make it available for them also, maybe through some actual content that you have to beat!? A piece of content that is not as crazy difficult as LOL 100% obvs.

And I don't think Kabam is out to scam us. They put out a great product and deserve to get rewarded for their efforts, but I think even the best of us need to be kept in check.