**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I wait? Mutant AG

Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Anybody worthy? Or wait for an AA or somebody better?

Comments

• Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Hold for Kitty or AA imo. If you play BGs a lot and you are willing to sig 200 Domino than her, also if you like Namor and want his damage reflect go for him. But I'd say hold.
  • Options
    Already have kitty awakened. Thanks
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Wait for AA
    Domino only for BG/AW defense and like @DonDudu2809 said if you can sig 200 her
    No one else is worth it
  • Options

Wait for AA
    Domino only for BG/AW defense and like @DonDudu2809 said if you can sig 200 her
    No one else is worth it

Thanks. Not a big domino fan tbh
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    This is a biased opinion but Namor
  • Options
    Ceder said:

This is a biased opinion but Namor

Tell me why. I have so many 6*s now that I don't use 3/4 of them and namor is one I've just never gotten around to levelling up so haven't used him more than a couple times. If he's good awakened maybe I'll start using him?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You can do namor but he needs 200 sigs. Else I will say to wait.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    You seem like you just want to argue with anyone's opinion which means you likely have an idea of who you want to use it on. Just use it on whoever you use the most. Or as many have said, wait for AA
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

You seem like you just want to argue with anyone's opinion which means you likely have an idea of who you want to use it on. Just use it on whoever you use the most. Or as many have said, wait for AA

Ummm. Who am I arguing with? I was legitimately asking him to tell me what makes namor good in his eyes because I've never used him and don't know anything about him and if he could explain to me why, I would possibly consider using it on him. You obviously mistook my meaning of the question. I have absolutely know clue who to use it on because frankly I don't use hardly any of my mutants. But thanks for your psychoanalysis on my question.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Namor is good but needs all the sig stones for the kinds of fights you'll use him for (I think I used a max sig 4* for EOP Havok way back when)

Iceman will be better at low sig (the evade counter from coldsnap makes it worth it IMO)

I used a romance stone on domino halfway through last season of BG's, the ban rate went up noticably which I'm fine with because it's a slot that can't be used to ban someone else. Given you can't see the sig levels your opponents don't know if it's sig 1 or 200 unless they have a fair eye for the champ rating but a bans a ban and Domino is pretty damn fun to use as an attacker if you have red hulk and masacre anyway.

AA is most definitely worthy and can still be great even at low sig.